Native Instruments Massive X Synth - Sequel to Massive (Out Now!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Massive Massive X X-Squared For Massive X

ghettosynth wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:23 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:05 pm i did say as well as ;)
fair enough, just thought it might be fun, so threw it out there :)
Future Bavarian folk dance teeny pop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpmDAu_47OE

You'll have to source your own teenage twins, I can't help you with that.
If Massive X sounds 1% as good as the music in that video, it will be a roaring success.

Stefken wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:58 pm No twins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk
Borderliners

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:38 pm
Stefken wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:58 pm No twins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk
Borderliners
?
https://youtu.be/jWUwPO2GzvM

if it's 199 USD crossgrade or whatever fr. regular Massive, it's a hard pass for me
I'm more impressed than some with the aggressive gorilla thing, but I'm not likely to ever use it

vurt wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:25 pm who doesn't love a bit of oompah!
Used to, until I slung me back out :D

although i find twins disturbing.
My first kiss (11) was with a girl who had an identical twin. When I first met them, I remember thinking, “They’re impossible to tell apart,” and within a few weeks I thought, “why do people think they’re twins?”
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:43 pm
My first kiss (11)
is that 11 as in your age at the time? or how many kisses you've had since? :hihi:

i cant help it, i saw the shining at a young age and im scarred for life.
im also messed up by rotten old women in bathtubs and furry blokes dressed as teddys :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:29 pm
Used to, until I slung me back out :D
ba dum tsssssshhh!

We are at 24 hours ish.

Interesting, a few laptops are also coming on the 27th. Seems its a date businesses target for some reason.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

zerocrossing wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:43 pm

although i find twins disturbing.
My first kiss (11) was with a girl who had an identical twin. When I first met them, I remember thinking, “They’re impossible to tell apart,” and within a few weeks I thought, “why do people think they’re twins?”
Did they compete for you? Ok, that might only happen with teenage+ twins. It is a thing though.

First Kiss is IMO the perfect name for the init preset of Massive X.

At first, I thought you were going to say, I kissed the wrong one, haha
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Not having used Massive for a long time, and literally just upgrading to Komplete, I used it again after many years.

I have to say Massive really is a powerhouse and has a lush sound to it, was a pleasure to use again so after not really caring, suddently I find myself looking forward to this release.

All my respect for NI has come back in abundance after getting Komplete ( Not that they'd lost much anyway, but being the eternal pessimist I can find sh!t to gripe about)

So here's to tomorrow and hopefully it's release on time :)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

jancivil wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:12 pm if it's 199 USD crossgrade or whatever fr. regular Massive, it's a hard pass for me
I'm more impressed than some with the aggressive gorilla thing, but I'm not likely to ever use it
I really don't understand why anyone would ever pay that for this, or any other NI synth TBH. NI is pretty much all about Komplete. Komplete is great value, everything else, not so much.

I don't think that anyone here is getting it standalone.

Return to “Instruments”