FYI!! Melda SoundFactory ON SALE til JUNE 30

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
MSoundFactory MSoundFactory Sound Library

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:44 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:42 pm I've got everything under control.
:o sounds awful.
give me chaos and confusion anyday :hihi:
There's enough chaos in the Sound FX presets.

vurt wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:45 pm btw i enjoyed the demo 8)
some nice sounds in there.
Well, there's 200 right now. There'll be more added, all at no extra cost to early customers.

And all conditions of the early beta release are now noted on the sales page. If you ask me it's a damn good deal.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:30 pm
DarkStar wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:26 pm My understanding is:
-- Vojtech has already said the presets structure / compatibility may change.
-- He will say when it is "safe" to develop third-party presets and Devices.
-- The current beta status of MSoundFactory is to sort out any remaining bugs, missing (minor) features etc.
And when that time comes, I will go check everything and make what slight changes I have to make and replace the old file with a new one WITH additional presets for early customers at no extra charge.

That's the benefit for those willing to purchase early.

Later on, the price of the library will go up significantly.

So people can wait for the final version. It's no skin off my nose.
This is the first time I have seen a sound designer release presets for a beta synth.
Especially such an early beta where the developer of the synth explicitly states it is not safe to release presets currently.

Buyer beware....
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Sparky77 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:24 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:30 pm
DarkStar wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:26 pm My understanding is:
-- Vojtech has already said the presets structure / compatibility may change.
-- He will say when it is "safe" to develop third-party presets and Devices.
-- The current beta status of MSoundFactory is to sort out any remaining bugs, missing (minor) features etc.
And when that time comes, I will go check everything and make what slight changes I have to make and replace the old file with a new one WITH additional presets for early customers at no extra charge.

That's the benefit for those willing to purchase early.

Later on, the price of the library will go up significantly.

So people can wait for the final version. It's no skin off my nose.
This is the first time I have seen a sound designer release presets for a beta synth.
Especially such an early beta where the developer of the synth explicitly states it is not safe to release presets currently.

Buyer beware....
Which is why the sales page gives a pretty awesome incentive to get these now. But like I said, no skin off my nose.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:08 am Warm, cold, luke, analog, digital, wooden, plastic - who cares...I just programmed this pad in MSF and improvised a little...

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/msf-pad
Delighted to hear you haven't completely abandoned MSF just yet, Simon:)

Hoping we may see a Patchpool sound pack for it someday!

wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:32 am Finally finished my library for this thing. Here's a little demo I made. …
https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... new-sounds
Congrats; hope there's a few more demos planned!

David wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:07 pm
wagtunes wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:32 am Finally finished my library for this thing. Here's a little demo I made. …
https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... new-sounds
Congrats; hope there's a few more demos planned!
After we get closer to the official release, yeah.

David wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:54 pm
Sampleconstruct wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:08 am Warm, cold, luke, analog, digital, wooden, plastic - who cares...I just programmed this pad in MSF and improvised a little...

In it's current state I'm not so thrilled by MFS, especially not by the WT engine but when granular and sampling are implemented it might grow on me some more. And of course I'm already collecting sounds while experimenting around.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:28 pm

In it's current state I'm not so thrilled by MFS, especially not by the WT engine but when granular and sampling are implemented it might grow on me some more. And of course I'm already collecting sounds while experimenting around.
Its still a work in progress.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:28 pm

:tu:

In Cubase 10 there´s no Automation happening. Also I cannot assign anything to Quick Controls. Is this not yet implemented or a demo restriction or something?

c0nan wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:07 am In Cubase 10 there´s no Automation happening. Also I cannot assign anything to Quick Controls. Is this not yet implemented or a demo restriction or something?
Try to automate the MP ( multi parameters).
Best
YY

Whywhy wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:17 am
c0nan wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:07 am In Cubase 10 there´s no Automation happening. Also I cannot assign anything to Quick Controls. Is this not yet implemented or a demo restriction or something?
Try to automate the MP ( multi parameters).
Ah, that works. Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”