Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:25 am
jbarish wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:22 pm I somehow missed this announcement of this mic. Is it possible to get in on the pre-order price??
I can do it if we leave in the stock transformer. The $299 price includes an upgrade to a custom Cinemag transformer.
What's the difference?

dzilizzi wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:20 am
Uncle E wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:25 am
jbarish wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:22 pm I somehow missed this announcement of this mic. Is it possible to get in on the pre-order price??
I can do it if we leave in the stock transformer. The $299 price includes an upgrade to a custom Cinemag transformer.
What's the difference?
The Cinemag is brighter, louder, and less noisy. Also, the plugin is based on the Cinemag version.

Biome_Digital wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:41 am :hyper: :hyper:

Here it is! The New Loops Summer Sale!! https://newloops.com

Big discounts on sounds for Diva, Repro, Hive, Serum, Omnisphere, Thorn, Massive, Reason, Ableton

Great deals on sound effects, sample packs, percussion and more! :hyper: :hyper:
Missing something...? If I choose ”filter:synths”, only 3 libraries, where are e.g. the Repro and many others?

quietzone wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:32 am Factory polyphonic modular synthesizer by Sugar Bytes
$59.99 instead of $139 until 21st July
https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/
Looking forward to this one. Sugar Bytes is on a roll with these remarkable and unique synths. Already have and love Obscurium and Aparillo.

Fleer wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:56 am
quietzone wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:32 am Factory polyphonic modular synthesizer by Sugar Bytes
$59.99 instead of $139 until 21st July
https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/
Looking forward to this one. Sugar Bytes is on a roll with these remarkable and unique synths. Already have and love Obscurium and Aparillo.
I checked the Factory, but didn´t like it as much as Aparillo, Obscurium and Wow2, which all, in my opinion, are innovative and very special - and in addition very good sounding. Those are really goodies, funniest sythts I have, and the Wow2 is one of the best UI ever made, in my opinion.
Factory missed that wow-effect - although I liked the way how to import own sounds, manipulate and morph those.

Good point. I had the same feeling at first. Then got both iOS versions (with in-app purchase) of Factory and Aparillo, allowing for cloud transfer of (even user) presets. Pity Obscurium has no iOS version yet.
Jumped on the PC versions of Aparillo, Obscurium, and now Factory, as it never was that cheap before.
Factory is their main synth, but you have to go through its presets to see why. Best way to do this is to select the random knob and let the presets fly. Quite something indeed.

Fleer wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:52 pm Good point. I had the same feeling at first. Then got both iOS versions (with in-app purchase) of Factory and Aparillo, allowing for cloud transfer of (even user) presets. Pity Obscurium has no iOS version yet.
Jumped on the PC versions of Aparillo, Obscurium, and now Factory, as it never was that cheap before.
Factory is their main synth, but you have to go through its presets to see why. Best way to do this is to select the random knob and let the presets fly. Quite something indeed.
I guess the iOS means the tablet platform, no iPhone? iPhone X is the only Apple device I own.
I went through the audio (preset) demos of the Factory, which Sugarbytes has put to the product site. Maybe those don´t do justice for the synth?

Only iPad indeed, as far as iOS is concerned. But the PC (Mac) versions are even more fun. Don't know about the demo presets, though, but I read somewhere that the Random button could give you access to the other presets behind the paywall, at least to try them out. Can't check it myself, as I got the full synth now.

Hmmm. I think it was a little cheaper around the holiday sales. Part of me really likes all the colors, but it is a synth. I have enough synths.....

I know the feeling ;)
Then there’s always Diva.
What would we be without her.

I hope Factory gets a resizable GUI... And not like Thesys where it is blurry as heck!

Beware they’re not retina quality on the iPad.

Does the price for an iZotope RX Advanced update ever get lower than the current JRR price? I’m not recalling if they do 50% sales or anything.

dangayle wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:43 am Does the price for an iZotope RX Advanced update ever get lower than the current JRR price? I’m not recalling if they do 50% sales or anything.
If you wait until the bundle (suite) price is low, you can get much more with the RX price (useful, if you need that stuff).

double post
Last edited by dangayle on Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”