Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And again I bought some great AAS sound packs from a great seller 15cr34m. We had several deals yet, so I can really recommend him! Thank you! :tu:

Hi

I picked up TAL U NO LX from ascissors. The purchase went smoothly, and the seller was quite responsive. A pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks

Sold PSP 85 to JoaquinAce. Everything went fast and smooth. Highly recommend buyer!

Bought a couple AAS packs from 15cr34m

Responds fast. Pleasant and hassle free transaction

Purchased Softube British Class A for Console 1 from db3. Excellent transaction. Very fast delivery.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=286534%5B/url%5D

Bought Arturia Mini-Filter from hvyen. An overall pleasant transaction, and an excellent seller. Thank you!

DigiArc wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:35 pm Purchased Softube British Class A for Console 1 from db3. Excellent transaction. Very fast delivery.
Absolute pleasure DigiArc, thanks for your business! Big thumbs :tu:

Sold Arturia Analog Lab to hyperscientist. Very fast payment, highly recommended!

Bought Xfer Serum from Andrey.s
Good seller :)

Bought RX 7 Elements from sdB Digital.
Great seller and very quick and smooth transaction!! Highly recommend.

Made a trade with Teawhyelleare, my u-he Hive for Soothe. Very friendly and helpful trader, highest recommendation from me! :clap:

mrj1nx wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:55 pm Made a trade with Teawhyelleare, my u-he Hive for Soothe. Very friendly and helpful trader, highest recommendation from me! :clap:
Traded my oeksound soothe for mrj1nx's u-he Hive. Exceptional trade partner :tu: highest recommendations are reciprocated from my end. If you get the chance to do business with this gentleman, you can expect quick and concise communication and follow through, pleasurable and effective communication, and a very fast and clean transfer. Thanks a bunch!

purchased Heartbeat from Koshdukai - perfectly smooth transaction!

Lightning fast transaction. Great buyer. Thank you silverburst :tu:
silverburst wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:18 pm purchased Heartbeat from Koshdukai - perfectly smooth transaction!

Sold Metric Halo Dirty Delay to paolostylo. Very quick and pleasant transaction. Thanks! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”