Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All,
I bought Melodyne Studio 4 and Izotope Music Production Bundle 2 from walablat. Great seller and very kind in dealing with a newbie like me. Very happy with the transaction.
Also thanks to 15cr34m for selling me AKAI VIP and MPC earlier. Superfast transaction and very helpful to me.
Recommended.
Han

I also bought some plugins from ktrout69, axembler and jsc which was very fast and smooth, too. Can recommend them all.
Last edited by hannesmenzel on Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Confirmed, fast payment, smooth deal, hannesmenzel is a great buyer!
Last edited by axembler on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Big thanks to Greenstorm33 for the prompt VPS Avenger transfer, easy transaction, would recommend

Bought Ample Sound Martin from "walablat". Awesome guy and very generous. 100% recommended.

Sold MFreeFxBundle to ezrashanti
Great buyer, fast payment and reliable! Highly recommended!

Bought U-he Zebra 2 from bundoo. Thanks for the very smooth transaction! :tu:
Instrumental synthwave/synthpop with classical elements: https://www.feiyr.com/x/CaMResonance2022

Likewise JunSev is a great buyer and I recommend him 8)
JunSev wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:04 pm Just bought Mturboreverb from topaz after a long time looking for it, the transaction was nice and he is nice and helpful person, I recommend him. :hug:

Sold NI Acoustic Guitar to freimann
Great comunication and quick payment
Thanks to NI for making it super easy to transfer licences :D

Bought NI acoustic guitar from citidela - it was really fast and smooth transaction - and a really helpful seller !!

axembler wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:45 am Confirmed, fast payment, smooth deal, hannesmenzel is a great buyer!
Agreed. Excellent to deal with hannesmenzel on his purchase of a couple of plugins. :tu:

Sold MacBook Pro to strongergodzilla. Excellent communication and prompt payment. 10/10 would transact again.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

I sold Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11 to agharta

Fast payment, smooth transaction, friendly and patient as we waited for Native Instruments to issue the transfer (which is notably quick). Highly recommended.
Last edited by OzoneJunkie on Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Massive by Native Instruments to Oxcar Orozko.

Smooth, fast, and friendly transaction. Thank you! :)

I bought Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11 from OzoneJunkie.
Couldn't have asked for a better service, a real 5* seller, very highly recommended.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”