Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold various AAS sound packs to zenke.
Great buyer; everything worked out nicely: great friendly communication and fast transaction, highly recommended!
Thank you! :tu:

I bought: Exhale by Output, from: agharta
Smooth transaction!
Thanks

I bought from martinjuenke
Fast transaction. Great seller.

Guitarrist wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:35 pm I bought from martinjuenke
Fast transaction. Great seller.
Thanks Guitarrist!
Recommended buyer :tu:

Bought NI SS Percussion Crossgrade from walablat. Friendly and reliable guy. Great to do business with. Recommended! :tu:

I bought a couple of plugins from Andress. Great seller. Fast and smooth transaction. Highly recommended!

Bought Brainworx bx_console SSL 4000 E & Brainworx bx_console N and legacy versions from jsc. Lightspeed transfer great seller. :tu:

Sold Brainworx bx_console SSL 4000E and bx_console N to ori9inal Great buyer!!

And I bought the ACME Opticom from jsc, very fair prices, fast transaction, though a very reliable seller. Recommendation!

Same for mvd83, very sympathic, fair pricing, even a discount for multiple plugins and a short nice chat afterwards. Everytime!

Sold ACME Opticom to hannesmenzel smooth and fast transaction, Great buyer!

I bought Hive 2 from bundoo.
Quick and easy transaction, received my licenses from u-he within 2 hours, nice conversation.
Would by again from this seller.
Thank you very much. :clap: :tu:

Bought PA Black Box HG-2 from La Mato

Responded and made the transfer very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. 100% would deal with him again

Smooth and quick transaction with axembler. Thanks for the business!

Bought SoundToys Tremolator from JL73DE, he was very friendly and took care of everything as quickly as he could. Thank you.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”