DrivenByMoss: Bitwig extension for many hardware controllers (version 23.2.1)

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5 Maschine

HI @Moss I've had several crashes controller crashes on the SL MKIII when using the browse function. Usually when trying to browse by device. It's a reproducible bug. Just wanted to let you know. You may be aware already. Let me know if you need more info.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

apoclypse wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:48 pm HI @Moss I've had several crashes controller crashes on the SL MKIII when using the browse function. Usually when trying to browse by device. It's a reproducible bug. Just wanted to let you know. You may be aware already. Let me know if you need more info.
No, I am not aware. Please post the stack trace from script window.

moss wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 pm
apoclypse wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:48 pm HI @Moss I've had several crashes controller crashes on the SL MKIII when using the browse function. Usually when trying to browse by device. It's a reproducible bug. Just wanted to let you know. You may be aware already. Let me know if you need more info.
Will do.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

apoclypse wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:25 pm
moss wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 pm
Will do.
Already fixed it!

HI,
i try to use an Behringer Xtouch and a Xtouch Extender with DrivenByMoss 7.01.
I use then MCU + one Extender in Biwig. It work fine, except of the LCD Stripe on the extender. The problem is, that the Display address of the Extender is 15 and not like the addess 14 of the X-Touch.
I edited the original Bitwig MCU Script to get the Extender working, but it would be nice to run both Controllers like one big controller.
Is it possible to get the "Behringer X-Touch Externder Display Feature" in a new Driver Version?

Hello, is there a script for Maschine Mk3?

fetzmr wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:54 pm HI,
i try to use an Behringer Xtouch and a Xtouch Extender with DrivenByMoss 7.01.
I use then MCU + one Extender in Biwig. It work fine, except of the LCD Stripe on the extender. The problem is, that the Display address of the Extender is 15 and not like the addess 14 of the X-Touch.
I edited the original Bitwig MCU Script to get the Extender working, but it would be nice to run both Controllers like one big controller.
Is it possible to get the "Behringer X-Touch Externder Display Feature" in a new Driver Version?
Sorry, I do not have access to these devices.

simmo75 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:56 pm Hello, is there a script for Maschine Mk3?
No, there is no specific script but since the device is locked down anyway, you can use only the MIDI mode. For that use the Generic Flexi to map whatever you need. There is also a thread in the Bitwig forum from someone who already created a template.

Version 7.02 is online!

Get it from http://www.mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html
  • Requires Bitwig 2.4.
  • Novation Remote SL Mk II
    • Fixed: Drum pads did not work
    • Fixed: Crash displaying send and master track
  • Novation Remote SL Mk III
    • New: The browser result name is now shown in two columns
    • Fixed: Drawing of track modes were wrong when no track was selected
    • Fixed: Track could not be added when no track was selected
    • Fixed: Browser mode could crash if a non-existing filter column was selected
    • Fixed: Button long press events caused unnecessary warnings in the log
  • OSC
    • New: Added layer tab to Open Stage Control template.
    • New: Added sending of /device/layer/selected/{attributes}
    • Fixed: Some types used "selected" and some "select". Both can be used now.
    • Fixed: Fixed location of master track in Open Stage Control template for 0.47.1.
Enjoy!

moss wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:14 amVersion 7.02 is online!
Is there a chance for fix for the issue I've mentioned here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitwigu ... 967067907/
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Awesome!
For SL MK3 features are quite cool!
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

antic604 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:44 am
moss wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:14 amVersion 7.02 is online!
Is there a chance for fix for the issue I've mentioned here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitwigu ... 967067907/
See my answer on Facebook.

Hello

I am having OSC crash when attempting to use the Master Fader on Moss's Open Stage Control template. Bitwig says.....java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Are there any insights as to what i can do to remedy this crash?

Regards
Krzysztof

krzys wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:49 am I am having OSC crash when attempting to use the Master Fader on Moss's Open Stage Control template. Bitwig says.....java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Ah, thanks for reporting! It is a copy/paste error. The ID of the volume fader is the same as for the new selected layer volume.
Will be fixed in the next update or change it yourself for the time being.

moss wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:45 pm
krzys wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:49 am I am having OSC crash when attempting to use the Master Fader on Moss's Open Stage Control template. Bitwig says.....java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Ah, thanks for reporting! It is a copy/paste error. The ID of the volume fader is the same as for the new selected layer volume.
Will be fixed in the next update or change it yourself for the time being.
Hi

Thanks for the tip. I’ll give it a fresh new ID.

Regards
Krzysztof

Return to “Controller Scripting”