Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DubLifeSD wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:08 pm Waves Metafilter free for all FL Studio users!

https://www.waves.com/account/metafilte ... dium=email
awesome, thanks. Do you guys remember 2 or 3 years ago when Waves putted metafilter on a poll to give i as a free plugin, together with a 'new secret plugin', and everyone choose the new plugin? And the new plugin was a VU Meter and no one liked?

escalona wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:03 pm Does anyone proofread...
Corrected now on their recent mail blast.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:46 pm
DubLifeSD wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:43 pm VST. Anyone could probably get it for free, I wasn't asked to confirm I was an FL User.
I already deleted the original email but there was probably a code passed on to the Waves site.
All I had to do was go to that link and click the "GET METAFILTER FREE" button and bam, it was registered to my account.

(Edit to add: it sounds like I'm disagreeing with mgw38 but am not. Just confirming that this non-FL user got it)
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Metafilter in da house! Seems pretty nice.
This one to: https://audioplugin.deals/glass-bowed-c ... -download/
Looooove freebies. I just walk that way.

Fleer wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:00 pm Metafilter in da house! Seems pretty nice.
This one to: https://audioplugin.deals/glass-bowed-c ... -download/
Looooove freebies. I just walk that way.
Nice. I love freebies too. Though Metafilter is already in my bundle.

You made me check twice. Only bundle I have from Waves is Gold and there’s no MetaFilter in there, so I’m officially a happy camper.

DubLifeSD wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:43 pm VST. Anyone could probably get it for free, I wasn't asked to confirm I was an FL User.
Lol I just followed the link above and clicked the button and boom! it was in my account :D
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

^ That's what I figured Lol. Nice little freebie for everyone.

Wavelore has "all products 2-for-1 with 50% off purchase price 'till August 1st"---but I see a lot of posts from a few years ago complaining about their lack of support, not providing promised updates, or abandoning their products. Have those issues been resolved?... Is it some sort of zombie sale on an abandoned website?

Seems like it was meant for people who own the Akai Fire Grid controller for Fruityloops. I don't own either so I don't think I'm entitled to the Waves plugin. It looks neat though, nice freebie for Fire Grid users.

VitaminD wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:57 pm Seems like it was meant for people who own the Akai Fire Grid controller for Fruityloops. I don't own either so I don't think I'm entitled to the Waves plugin. It looks neat though, nice freebie for Fire Grid users.
I think anybody with an FL Studio license got it. Not only Akai Fire owners. I have a regular FL Studio license and got the email. If everybody can access the link, I would not worry too much about it. Just pick it up.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:13 am
VitaminD wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:57 pm Seems like it was meant for people who own the Akai Fire Grid controller for Fruityloops. I don't own either so I don't think I'm entitled to the Waves plugin. It looks neat though, nice freebie for Fire Grid users.
I think anybody with an FL Studio license got it. Not only Akai Fire owners. I have a regular FL Studio license and got the email. If everybody can access the link, I would not worry too much about it. Just pick it up.
Oh okay. I'd rather err on the side of caution that they didn't mean to share this with the world (at least with a non-fruityloops owner such as myself).

It is technically 39 dollars on their site (outside of this link), so it seems like stealing if they didn't intend for me to have it. mmmmm... Just because the door is unlocked, doesn't mean I have the right to come in.. my thoughts for me. If anyone feels differently, that is for their conscious to decide.

Nice find though for fruityloops owners!

VitaminD wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 am
mgw38 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:13 am
Oh okay. I'd rather err on the side of caution that they didn't mean to share this with the world (at least with a non-fruityloops owner such as myself).

It is technically 39 dollars on their site (outside of this link), so it seems like stealing if they didn't intend for me to have it. mmmmm... Just because the door is unlocked, doesn't mean I have the right to come in.. my thoughts for me. If anyone feels differently, that is for their conscious to decide.

Nice find though for fruityloops owners!
I grabbed it irreflexively and felt dishonest right afterwards, thanks for sharing your point of view. It's just a small thing but I've recently found that the small things matter a lot.

I own FL Studio but didn't get an E-mail from anyone about it...

VitaminD wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 am It is technically 39 dollars on their site (outside of this link), so it seems like stealing if they didn't intend for me to have it. mmmmm... Just because the door is unlocked, doesn't mean I have the right to come in.. my thoughts for me. If anyone feels differently, that is for their conscious to decide.
Very honorable. This is rare these days. :tu:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”