Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought UVI Thorus from aprats. Friendly, communicative and reliable. Highly recommended! :tu:

DjRubble wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:20 pm Adding feedback to all my purchases since opening my KVR account and not being able to post due to 14 day limitation

15cr34m memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=388965
Great seller great prices, fast replies and payments

kaydigi memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=262581
Another decent experience, very good prices on NI expansion quick to reply and no issues with serial

talboot memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=428857
Very quick response and a great price for IKMultimedia T-Racks 5, it was an account takeover but I have no issues so far

sqigls memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=52647
No purchase but was given a 2CAudio referral to credit me with a money voucher with the companies site, very friendly

srkrishnan memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=423945
Very informative and responsive to my questions as well as open to barter a good negotiation compromise for covering the overall cost and transfer fees of 2 great FabFilter licenses

Bouroki memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=307103
Purchased FXPansion BFD 3 plus extra add ons included from this seller, very good price, also took a fair negotiation from me, had an issue at first with the transfer fee, but this was through fault of FXPansion which was swiftly rectified by seller through an email to them that he had asked to pay the fee and they read it wrong. Great seller recommended

And finally

Erwin 78 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=283925
Bought Soundtoys 5, Very reasonable seller and accepted an offer from me based on other sales of the same bundle by other users in the days just previously to me buying his, Turned out the bundle had a couple of plugins missing which was due to those being bought at earlier dates before the bundle upgrade he got, but HE was the first one to notice and bring this up, and then we discussed means to make up the missing plugins and settled with him offering me Arturia Analog Lab 4 which I have accepted. Great seller, very honest and a good negotiator
added new seller feedbacks

Sold Cableguys FilterShaper 3 to Alfa Romeo. Great guy! Very friendly, communicative and reliable. A pleasure to do business with and highly recommended! :tu:

Sold Bx_PanEQ to UnbalancedBeats!
Prompt payment and excellent communication!

Thanx UnbalancedBeats!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Sold bx_townhouse Buss Compressor & bx_2098 EQ to Dip200.

Nice and smooth transaction. Recommended buyer.

Bought Xils Lab Stix from plexuss. Very fast transaction and very informative! Will definitely do business again with him!

Bought OP-X II Pro from Insanelysane. Very nice to deal with. Recommended :tu:

Sold Filterscape to jondl_2000. very pleasant experience with a generous and quite friendly person. Thank you very much! Also a big thanks to Henna from U-HE!
"It dreamed itself along"

Just bought bx_masterdesk from jsc: great seller, easy and fast transaction - highly recommended! :tu:

Sold RX5 Standard to my new friend newluc. Excellent communication and swift payment. It was a pleasure. I highly recommend this buyer. :tu:

Bought some Kuassa effects from YourMasters, total class, recommended geezer

Bought Bitwig 3 from iamtheblackadder great seller, easy and fast transaction. Thanks.

Nice, smooth transaction with ktrout69. Thanks!

Bought Filtershaper 3 from YourMasters. Good price, smooth transaction and constant updates on status. Pefect! :tu:

FineCutBodies wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:52 pm Nice, smooth transaction with ktrout69. Thanks!
Appreciate the smooth and friendly transaction with FineCutBodies. Thanks! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”