Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Sknote Disto from NNevez. Excellent communication; I can recommend him as a seller.

Last edited by talboot on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Bitwig to Sidewinder.1. Trustworthy buyer and very nice communication. Recommended :tu:
Metal in my heart
Synths in my sound card

Purchased Ample Sound AGT (Taylor) and AGL (Luthier) from walablat
Really smooth transaction, trusty KVR user!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

bM3w wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:47 pm Bought OP-X II Pro from Insanelysane. Very nice to deal with. Recommended :tu:
Likewise, pleasure to deal with you, I hope you enjoy that beautiful synth!

I had a very pleasant transaction with abzic (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=116067) yesterday when selling SampleTank 4 MAX crossgrade. The communication prior to the transfer was smooth and fast. Buyer recommended!

Purchased Voxengo Prime EQ from morelia.

Fast. Excellent communication. Honest. Highly recommended.

Bought a couple of licenses this week. All transactions were fast and hasslefree.

Thanks to:

Endor-8o8
alibling
axembler
glovesave39

I just bought IK Sampletank 4 Max from yumyum123 (memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=442168). I am happy to report that everything went smoothly. Excellent seller, a pleasure to deal with him.

Bought Rob Papen Go2 from alvfaria Excellent seller, swift transation, highly recommended. Thank you! :tu:

Just purchased 8-track and Kilohearts Reverser from Axembler.
Clear communication, quick transaction and overall great seller

ralfrobert wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:23 am Bought Sknote Disto from NNevez. Excellent communication; I can recommend him as a seller.
Sold SKnote Disto to ralfrobert. Very nice transaction with fast payment.
Recommended buyer. :tu:

Bought Sugar Bytes Aparillo from danreyn Excelent and fast!

BURN-ADDiCT wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:12 pm Just purchased 8-track and Kilohearts Reverser from Axembler.
Clear communication, quick transaction and overall great seller
Confirmed, smooth deal, BURN-ADDiCT is a great buyer, recommended :tu:

Sold Ableton Live Suite to ahmadfarihan in one of the quickest, smoothest transactions ever. Awesome buyer!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”