Addiction synth: best learning synth?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Addiction Synth

This is 50% off with a TrackSpark coupon code at the moment

(although the code doesn't appear to be applying).
Which is sort of a major point :D

I would'nt pay for something like this.

It looks like it's not even a finished product.
:borg:

+1 on tyrell. i also recommend (free) Synth1

And the TrackSpark code is not working on any of the products...

OutCider wrote:If the idea is to buy a subtractive synth to learn subtractive synthesis, the op may as well just lock the thread and go buy U-he Diva.

Not only will he learn about a multitude of modelled oscillators, filters and envelopes and how they each vary from each other, at the end of the learning process, he'll arguably already have the definitive subtractive emulation on his system.
LOL, no, terrible advice, Diva is waaayyyyy too complicated for a beginner. In fact, it's even probably too complicated for most non beginners. None of the U-he synths are geared towards beginners, including the free synths.

BlackWinny's post has a very good selection of synths for beginning subtractive synthesis.

lolilol1975 wrote: LOL, no, terrible advice, Diva is waaayyyyy too complicated for a beginner. In fact, it's even probably too complicated for most non beginners. None of the U-he synths are geared towards beginners, including the free synths.

BlackWinny's post has a very good selection of synths for beginning subtractive synthesis.
Sure, just like high school is "waaayyyyy too complicated" for the average idiot.
Any "beginner" with half a brain can learn a lot more complicated things than Diva.

Bought this at pluginboutique.
Crashes Studio One 4 when I try to remove it from wrapper.
Sent message to dev via contact form on site but he isn't responding.
Anyone submit bugs to him?

Musical Gym wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:21 pm Bought this at pluginboutique.
Which one among all those cited above do you mean by "this" ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

The one in the Topic Title.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:03 pm That's not a bad sounding synth and it appears to be very easy to use.
Except that bad sounding is precisely what it is... Bought this at a similar discount a couple months back, fired up, tried a few dozen presets until I could take it no more. When the factory presets demonstrate the kind of crackling, [non-artistically] glitchy, hissy sounds that Addiction Synth gave me, it's a pretty bad first impression. As a matter of fact it was my absolute worst first few minutes with a VST, ever. I tried it once more after a few weeks and determined that indeed it produces horrible sounds.

Just a question: what kind of protection is used for this synth ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

condom

BlackWinny wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:34 pm Just a question: what kind of protection is used for this synth ?
Serial. https://www.pluginboutique.com/products ... structions

I do not know if remote handshaking takes place.

stearine wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:39 am
BlackWinny wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:34 pm Just a question: what kind of protection is used for this synth ?
Serial. https://www.pluginboutique.com/products ... structions
Ahhh... Thanks !
:tu:
stearine wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:39 am I do not know if remote handshaking takes place.
Why not ?

Return to “Instruments”