FL Studio 20.5 | Introducing a new free plugin FLEX

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

Russell Grand wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:35 am which one(s)? I'm trying to decide which one(s) to pick up. Thanks! :phones:
Black Octopus Pandora :tu:

phreaque wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:20 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:35 am which one(s)? I'm trying to decide which one(s) to pick up. Thanks! :phones:
Black Octopus Pandora :tu:
This one for sure!!! This is excellent!! :tu:
But the other one (Synthesizer Science) isn´t bad neither for this price....

Trancit wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:23 pm But the other one (Synthesizer Science) isn´t bad neither for this price....
Will buy it tonight :party:

phreaque wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:26 pm
Trancit wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:23 pm But the other one (Synthesizer Science) isn´t bad neither for this price....
Will buy it tonight :party:
Just to clarify this, not that you are disapointed:

Imho, these presets are not on par with the Pandora ones but often very good basic ones (which need sometimes a bit of editing to fit)...
The pure amount of presets alone justifies imho the price of (dunno) 8$ or so...

It's too late :D
Well it's what makes it special :) to be able to tweak most of the raw sounds :)
Are you the one who made this pack btw?

I have a strong feeling that marketplace will be flooded with waves metafilter soon..

phreaque wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:26 pm It's too late :D
Well it's what makes it special :) to be able to tweak most of the raw sounds :)
Are you the one who made this pack btw?
No, I don´t know who created it...

Distorted Horizon wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:11 pm I have a strong feeling that marketplace will be flooded with waves metafilter soon..
Hehe. I thought the same thing. I have no use for it so won't be downloading but won't be selling either.

I wanted to apologize if I misunderstood Russel's intentions.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:44 am There's one big thing that matters to me about DAW developers, and it's how they are able to accept criticism of the product they have or even that of the company.

Image Line, has been around for some 20 years, yet all I ever feel and see from them is, just a lack of self-confidence in their product and what people say about it...and are so quick to try and defend it as if there is something to defend.. and get embroiled in meaningless arguments about something irrelevant rather than the whole point of the topic as per earlier in this thread....

It's like, I've just gone back 30 years to high school all over again. It doesn't fill me with confidence about a product or to see a company or representative of a product do this...it just rings alarm bells..to what I might be thinking.
It's free updates for life, get over it!

imagination wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 pm
THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:44 am There's one big thing that matters to me about DAW developers, and it's how they are able to accept criticism of the product they have or even that of the company.

Image Line, has been around for some 20 years, yet all I ever feel and see from them is, just a lack of self-confidence in their product and what people say about it...and are so quick to try and defend it as if there is something to defend.. and get embroiled in meaningless arguments about something irrelevant rather than the whole point of the topic as per earlier in this thread....

It's like, I've just gone back 30 years to high school all over again. It doesn't fill me with confidence about a product or to see a company or representative of a product do this...it just rings alarm bells..to what I might be thinking.
It's free updates for life, get over it!
1+
ps. "it just rings alarm bells" geez some people.. :dog:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

I bought FL when it came out and updated to Producer's Edition ages ago. Very happy with my investment. What other DAW stll gives you free updates for two decades?

https://www.image-line.com/flstudio/history.php

mladi wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:28 pm1+
ps. "it just rings alarm bells" geez some people.. :dog:
Some people have been saying Lifetime Free Updates will fail, for 21 years now.

Some people have enjoyed 21 years of free updates and just got FLEX.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

I haven't posted in a while, but I still check into KVR from time to time. There are 2 products (well, 3 if you include in number 3 everything Voxengo have ever made... :hihi: ) that I've bought over the years, and have never had any regrets about; Cubase and FL Studio. Of the 2 though, FL Studio is the literal gift that keeps on giving. I took the time to check out FLEX and it's a wonderful "go to" when you just want to start off with a particular sound and don't intend to spend ages tweaking it. Maybe it's just a feature of getting older (not necessarily wiser), but if you love it, love it, if you don't, you move on. ImageLine continue to do a superb job, amazed anyone has the energy to keep arguing otherwise.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”