FL Studio 20.5 | Introducing a new free plugin FLEX

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

1. Scott are there any plans for crash recovery/protection?
So if a projects fails to load which worked on closing that as a user i can reload it? Cause the fl diagnostic tool is useless as you dunno which plugin could have caused the plugin. I strongly suggest to demo 5 minutes bitwig.

2. Is there any way to select multiple mixdr channels and add a specific plugin to them at the same time? It is very tedious to make IT seperately for 15 channels.... with plugins like relayer etc it is really needed.

And fl studio piano roll is still unmatched i cannot believe it after 10 years i use it the other daws still suck in this even studio one isnt as fluid and easy and i exclude all the strumming, arp festures.... so congratz.
I still can make a beat in fl studio within 15 mins but it is like a b×tch you cannot trust if it loads properly next time or crashes any second.... and support says always the same to try to a. Reload and older version. B. Try to recreste the project etc... this is nonsense as with a new version of fl studio the same happens again with other projects . So a crash protection/recovery method is needed. Maybe im just the minirity who uses fl studio like a pro as mixing and mastering engineer.... and not only making quick edm beats. Thx
Image-Line wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:51 am
mladi wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:28 pm1+
ps. "it just rings alarm bells" geez some people.. :dog:
Some people have been saying Lifetime Free Updates will fail, for 21 years now.

Some people have enjoyed 21 years of free updates and just got FLEX.
And it didnt fail. User since v7 here.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:02 pm 1. Scott are there any plans for crash recovery/protection?
So if a projects fails to load which worked on closing that as a user i can reload it? Cause the fl diagnostic tool is useless as you dunno which plugin could have caused the plugin. I strongly suggest to demo 5 minutes bitwig.

2. Is there any way to select multiple mixdr channels and add a specific plugin to them at the same time? It is very tedious to make IT seperately for 15 channels.... with plugins like relayer etc it is really needed.

And fl studio piano roll is still unmatched i cannot believe it after 10 years i use it the other daws still suck in this even studio one isnt as fluid and easy and i exclude all the strumming, arp festures.... so congratz.
I still can make a beat in fl studio within 15 mins but it is like a b×tch you cannot trust if it loads properly next time or crashes any second.... and support says always the same to try to a. Reload and older version. B. Try to recreste the project etc... this is nonsense as with a new version of fl studio the same happens again with other projects . So a crash protection/recovery method is needed. Maybe im just the minirity who uses fl studio like a pro as mixing and mastering engineer.... and not only making quick edm beats. Thx
You're right about the piano roll, but I'd like to see more focus on the audio features. I'd like to see things like punch in and out, (vocal) comping, editing on the track list and other linear DAW type features. I really don't enjoy being stuck with using Edison, it feels clunky to me.

+1 for the free updates, it really helps out a broke kid like me.

Caine123 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:02 pm 1. Scott are there any plans for crash recovery/protection?

2. Is there any way to select multiple mixdr channels and add a specific plugin to them at the same time?
1. Yes.

2. You mean for multi-out plugins? This is best discussed on Looptalk ...

https://forum.image-line.com/viewforum.php?f=100
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:46 am

2. Is there any way to select multiple mixdr channels and add a specific plugin to them at the same time?
1. Yes.

2. You mean for multi-out plugins? This is best discussed on Looptalk ...

https://forum.image-line.com/viewforum.php?f=100
SCOTT so many thanks, if 1. is achieved please update us here (well i got you all subscribed ;)) i hope it will be this year :P

2. no no, im sadly not in the studio now but imagine this:
you want to add on mixer channel 1 - 15 a plugin e.g. FL Limiter, so far i know you have to add it TO EVERY CHANNEL 1 time, but in Studio One you can mark Channel 1-15 and then just add FL Limiter at the SAME time. without having to do the step for every channel. very time saving!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

2. I suggest you make some Templates.
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

2. I suggest you don't put limiter on every channel :lol:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:34 am 2. I suggest you don't put limiter on every channel :lol:
:hyper:

Limiter was an example dudes ;D
Image-Line wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:25 am 2. I suggest you make some Templates.
:/ shouldnt this be possible in a daw :P
https://answers.presonus.com/19360/add- ... e-channels

btw. templates, the last part of the trance series of Adam Ellis contains a quite usable FL Studio trance template https://www.myloops.net/product/adam-el ... plate-2019
(it has been created to AL, Cubase, Logic, S1 too)
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quietzone wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:42 am
Daru925 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 am Will Flex be released as a full fledged synth?
+1 for this. Would be awesome if there was an advanced mode for those of us that would like to dive deeper into FLEX.
They already have programmable synths that can do the same kinds of sounds. Sytrus and Harmor.

quietzone wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:42 am
Daru925 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 am Will Flex be released as a full fledged synth?
+1 for this. Would be awesome if there was an advanced mode for those of us that would like to dive deeper into FLEX.
Which would cost.. 169€?

Yes, why not release a full version inside fl alongside sytrus and harmor, if flex is a real synth, and not just some nexus-like preset player? That way people who use presets are happy, and people who like to create their own patches would be happy too.
Just a suggestion.

^^^
Do Business Like A Drug Dealer

Word of mouth is the best form of marketing
Freemium models can be very lucrative
etc.
>>
https://www.quicksprout.com/do-business ... ug-dealer/ ... no offense :D
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”