Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good transaction with zentatonic. A trustworthy seller, recommended.

Purchased Synapse Audio The Legend from OzoneJunkie, who offered great communication before the license was transferred to my account within 6 hours :tu:

BURN-ADDiCT wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:19 pm
UnbalancedBeats wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:48 pm
BURN-ADDiCT wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:19 pm PM'd for bx townhouse
A pleasure doing business with you! Highly recommended buyer! :tu:
I just wanted to also recommend UnbalancedBeats as an awesome seller. Quick and transparent communication. Would definitely buy again.

Also recommending the new user 9ice9, who sold me Cubase 10 LE. Overall great experience with these guys
Must say that BURN-ADDiCT is a gentleman doing business.

Hi All.

I purchased Toontrack Dream Pop EZX from Horizon7777. Quick responses and turn around. Nice person. I highly recommend Horizon7777. :tu:

Thanks.

BBC

Yes, sold Synapse Audio The Legend to CalvP . Friendly and smooth/easy transaction. A pleasure.
CalvP wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:07 pm Purchased Synapse Audio The Legend from OzoneJunkie, who offered great communication before the license was transferred to my account within 6 hours :tu:

Made deals with qhtrvw425. Smooth and fast transaction. Recommended.

Bought several plugin alliance licenses from wruuska. it was a pleasure to deal with him, everything worked out great.

bought spl eq rangers from morelia. everything worked out great. also bought focusrite red plugin suite from algofinn which also worked out fine.

Sold S1 V4 to "xpoes". Really nice buyer, paid really fast direct to my bank account across the world. Thank you very much.

Bought some software from "bundoo". Smooth transaction and very good seller. I was always informed about each step. Thank you.

just sold elysia alpha compressor to muharishkumar. Fast and easy transaction, very recommended buyer. Thanks alot

Bought Valhalla Vintageverb from zentatonic, easy and reliable transaction, recommended!

bought elysia alpha compressor from alibling , quick response time and smooth transaction. :tu: .great seller.

bought Studio One 4 Pro from musikertimo. Great guy, fast, would buy from him again :tu:
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

Wanted to buy Kirnu Cream from Blaster, but developer didn't answered on the transfer request after almost a week and Blaster made me refund. So, I can definitely recommend this guy (and can't recommend Kirnu support) :lol:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”