Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mathematics wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:53 am Does anyone know if Oeksound is doing a Summer Sale?
They haven't announced anything to dealers.

Nobdi wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 am You can get MOTU Digital Performer 10 with a 1 year subscription (90€) of the German Beat magazine here:

Beat

If you don't know German: You have to click on "Weiter Prämien anzeigen" twice to actually see the option .
... and - as always with Beat - only while supplies last !!! :P :roll: .

+ make sure to cancel the suscription in time later to not make it auto renew !!!
That's a crazy deal! thank you!

vstbuzz wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:10 pm VSTBuzz: 97% off “Rigid Audio Bundle” by Rigid Audio - Normally €676 Now Only €20!

More information at: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/97-off-rigid- ... gid-audio/
Looking good too.

dangayle wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:41 pm Which one is the dirtiest mofo to push a synth into?
I can hear Crimson shouting: "Huhu, take me, take me".
A combo of a pretty defining comp, I assume to keep excessive dist at bay and sat/dist.
CPU hog! at current version.

Actually wish I had the bucks left at current promo, would be my additional pick.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

testman3thousand wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:27 am
Nobdi wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:46 am You can get MOTU Digital Performer 10 with a 1 year subscription (90€) of the German Beat magazine here:

Beat

If you don't know German: You have to click on "Weiter Prämien anzeigen" twice to actually see the option .

+ make sure to cancel the suscription in time later to not make it auto renew !!!
Tried to order but got this message:
“Für das Ausland stehen nur digitale Prämien zur Verfügung. Bitte ändern Sie Ihre Bestellung!”
Seems it doesn’t work outside of Germany ‘cause the DP10 gift doesn’t come as a download.

Thanks! I do have good (support) experiences with VstBuzz, though.

A lot of those Reddit comments are about promises Dennis made about future updates to the Prodyon line and with his tendency to panic-sell his products in general rather than about the products themselves. With Prodyon and then Rigid, stuff can appear at full price for a few weeks before getting really deep discounts, which tends to make the products look a bit cheap and cheerful when they are actually a lot more useful.

However, I'd look at the walkthroughs to see if they fit your style of working and what you expect soundwise. They tend to fit into the "pretty good rompler" level of sound in the main, perhaps lacking the fine touches that go into, say, a Heavyocity library.

I notice some of the instruments in the Rigid bundle have unencrypted WAV files. Does anyone know if it is all of them? Could be a cheap sample library.

Cancelling a Beat subscription is a bit of a pain. You have to do that old style in writing. On the other hand, there is no automatic payment. They just send you an invoice and I am not completely sure what happens if you just don't pay. Technically you would have to pay a fine but that would be impossible to enforce if you are outside the EU.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Fleer wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Beat

“Für das Ausland stehen nur digitale Prämien zur Verfügung. Bitte ändern Sie Ihre Bestellung!”
Seems it doesn’t work outside of Germany ‘cause the DP10 gift doesn’t come as a download.
I haven't tried it myself. are you getting this message while trying to register on https://www.falkemedia-shop.de ? the registration gives country options (albeit EU only)

testman3thousand wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Beat

I haven't tried it myself. are you getting this message while trying to register on https://www.falkemedia-shop.de ? the registration gives country options (albeit EU only)
Yes, sadly they don’t want to give MOTU DP10 to someone outside Germany, as it’s not a download version.

Fleer wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:09 pm
testman3thousand wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Beat

Yes, sadly they don’t want to give MOTU DP10 to someone outside Germany, as it’s not a download version.
That's a real shame but it kind of makes sense tbh (even if it were a download version)

I did ask them and already received the following clear answer: “Yes, this is so. Unfortunately this bonus is not available for customers abroad.”

Fair enough

quietzone wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:04 pm
Fleer wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:58 pm Thanks! I do have good (support) experiences with VstBuzz, though.
Yes definitely, I also have bought previous deals from VSTBuzz and the experience buying from them is excellent :tu:

My comment was in case it helped someone here regarding Prodyon/Rigid Audio - I would have jumped on those deals had it not been for the Reddit threads
Could you elaborate (briefly) on the Prodyon/RA connection? I am an original owner of the full Prodyon package. Loved that stuff. The dev really went out of his way to develop products with features that competitors didn't have. But the constant closing up shop really soured things. Is there a new entity? Are Prodyon products still available/updated?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”