How to reach our support

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Ok then let's exchange NFRs ?

I can also send you debug version of SynthMasterOneDebug.dll with program database.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Ok, please send email to "info (at) sagantech.biz"

Just in case anyone is wondering, kv331 has not contacted me yet.

SaganTech wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:22 pm Just in case anyone is wondering, kv331 has not contacted me yet.
will do, working on some new features right now.
Works at KV331 Audio

I made a transfer request 3 days ago I got paid but the new buyer is very disappointed about this.

You guys should add to the user pdf how to use the FX version properly , not just the Vocoder with Midi. Would be super if you could use it as an audio effect, like it's designed for. Take a look at ArcsynFX, just have to send audio to it, no fuss with the oscillator input types. Great sounding synth though
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

lectropunk wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:36 pm I made a transfer request 3 days ago I got paid but the new buyer is very disappointed about this.
Where did you contact us ? Gercek must have responded back to you.
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi bulent .. he got back to me but I gave him the wrong email so I gave him the correct one 2 days ago . I sent him another request yesterday any help would be appreciated.

If you could get Gercek to send me a link so I can start the license transfer as I have a buyer waiting for 3 days .

please PM me the details, I'll take care of it immediately.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thank you very much bulent..

All sorted now great support..

I contacted your support in December 2017 because when I updated to 2.9.5, Synmaster 2 told me my license was invalid. I’ve contacted KV331 about this issue several times since then and nothing they’ve told me to do has worked.
So I’m still stuck using 2.8 if I need it. Please fix this.

The last time I contacted KV331 about this was this past July.

Needed to reinstall SynthMaster One after finally updating to Windows 10. Tried to request a new serial from KV331 site three days ago. Nothing has happened. Contacted their support two days ago.. No reply..

I had similar serial-issues with a couple of other companies, both of whom solved my issues within a day..

Step up your game KV331!! It's clear the site requesting a new serial doesn't work and your customer support doesn't seem to care either.

edit: I emailed info@kv331audio.com and received help within minutes. Maybe some of you who don't get a reply should do that too.
Last edited by larduino on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “KV331 Audio”