U-HE's Zebralette EVOL-X 200 | Set Extension 2020 Released |

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:13 pm
THE INTRANCER wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:05 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:14 pm PRAISE ANDRASTE! :tu: Thank you!
Never heard of him... but I think I know what your saying.. :-D

It's been a journey... enjoy...
Andraste is female. Its from the Dragon Age series. :)
Ah well, that explains it, the last RPG game I played was Final Fantasy on the Playstation One console back in the late 1990's.. I did enjoy text adventures on my old Atari 800 XL though in the 1980's :-D
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:45 pm I think he's working with Netflix on trying to figure out distribution for the movie version of this skin so he can coordinate the releases.
That'll have to wait to next year in the next film...lol...
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Two points..

1. u-he, not UHE
2. Zebralette, not Zebrallete
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

__
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:02 am
starflakeprj wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:31 am Two points..

1. u-he, not UHE
2. Zebralette, not Zebrallete
It's was taught to me from a young age to spell things from how they sound, not so much as how they are written... I dunno, perhaps it might have been because I was pretty much deaf for the first 4 and and half years of my life... More likely, though is that I've never used a hyphen when referencing U-HE's products until just then. I noticed it in the video too, but it would take literally 5 hours to change it from export, to re-upload on my crippled speed broadband....ah well at least it's no different from the GUI logo..
I was just thinking for people who might do a search on KVR, they might not find your post.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:01 am I was just thinking for people who might do a search on KVR, they might not find your post.
Ah, I see thanks for the heads up anyway...title was amended.. :-)
Last edited by THE INTRANCER on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Duplicated the download link to page one so it's more visible..

For reference: Latest D/L count is at 89.

i extracted the file with all folders and put them on :
\u-he\Zebra2.data\Support\Themes\ZEBRALETTE-GUI Redesign By The Intrancer

i opened zebralette and right click on the gui but nothing new.

Amram wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:53 am i extracted the file with all folders and put them on :

Hi Amram, the way you install them is different. I've just included a how to for yourself self and others who may be unsure on page one.

THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:46 pm
Amram wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:53 am i extracted the file with all folders and put them on :

Hi Amram, the way you install them is different. I've just included a how to for yourself self and others who may be unsure on page one.
There isnt zebralette.data in my hd.
What to do than?
I installed the zebra 2.8 from u-he web but the installation didn't create the folder.

Thanks
Just saw the instructions on page one.

Amram wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:37 pm
THE INTRANCER wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:46 pm

There isnt zebralette.data in my hd.
What to do than?
I installed the zebra 2.8 from u-he web but the installation didn't create the folder.
First make sure you have downloaded and installed Zebralette from https://u-he.com/products/zebralette/ and make note of the location in where you have installed it.

Extract the rar file that contains the GUI's and other files to a folder or location on your drive, such as the desktop if on Windows.

Search for zebra2.data and when it's found double click on it. This will redirect you to the location of the files used for Zebra and Zebralette.

Open the Data folder that lays within and copy the files as described at the top of page one to the folders.

You're correct though zebralette.data doesn't exist it should be zebra2.data, I'll correct that in my previous post, sorry for the confusion. (Last minute rush after before heading too bed I think)

When Zebralette isn't floating around in a virtual 3D universe, it looks something like this, at 1080P in Studio One 4.5 :-)... This is, ZebraletteBack2--CDS-DEEP SEA BLUE.png . Looks pretty even if I do say so myself... I've not looked at these in ages.

Just a statistical heads up on this set which I though was interesting:
This is the only thread and site with a link I've provided.

Downloads thus far for the Zebralette GUI Set = 120

US = 34
UK = 15
Germany = 14
Others = 57

Previous GUI set for Native Instruments Form thus far: 96

In other developments, here's one screenshot of Hive 2 - a re-skinned version called (Saturn Hive), other screenshots are shown towards the end of the video at the top of page 1.

Dev Notes: Full Size Image

___

The process in updating this GUI from the base foundation and experimentation stage has involved hundreds of changes in both scripting and image creation besides a lot of problem solving in dissecting and assembling code to make things work and look to vision I've aimed for.

Future plans being looked at: 'Hiding Panels'.
=====

Well, no hiding panels yet...but I have had some time to experiment and tweak up a new modified design, from the previous design with black glass like displays and a few other things to give it a bit of style. This is really the fun part as all the tedious scripting and graphic work has been lad down....I've got a few idea's for another altogether different look.. that may pop up in the next week.. :-D

Full Size

Return to “Instruments”