Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Bansaw wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:15 pm
djmce wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:30 am Manuel, great as always... Say "congrats" to the guy who is creating these videos! Excellent visuals each time, especially at the Synthwave one.
They're good videos. I think the guy who does them has access to quality stock footage, and must use After Effects or Apple Motion etc, with an "Audio Reaction" plugin on them. The Audio reaction plugin can make the video react to the drum beat and then influence the colours, brightness, movement, (any parameter) accordingly.
My guess is FL Studio's ZGE Visualizer :)

Stefken wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:06 pm Thanks guys.
I will release it but it's not ready yet.

I may charge a small amount for it as it takes quite an amount of work (have not decided yet).
Keep us updated please :hyper:

I'd say the demo visuals are from VJ software like Resolume.

JunX wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:51 pm
Bansaw wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:15 pm
djmce wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:30 am Manuel, great as always... Say "congrats" to the guy who is creating these videos! Excellent visuals each time, especially at the Synthwave one.
They're good videos. I think the guy who does them has access to quality stock footage, and must use After Effects or Apple Motion etc, with an "Audio Reaction" plugin on them. The Audio reaction plugin can make the video react to the drum beat and then influence the colours, brightness, movement, (any parameter) accordingly.
My guess is FL Studio's ZGE Visualizer :)
... or BCC Beat Reactor (AE plugin). :ud:

bronxsound wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:29 pm
manandmusic wrote:
Taurus wrote:RAPID sounds ten times better.
Really? How to measure ten times better?
with a ruler... :dog:
Kasperl!

phreaque wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:51 pm

I may charge a small amount for it as it takes quite an amount of work (have not decided yet).
+1.
I love the skin but I'd like a little bit more contrast somehow. It's all just a bit too dark IMHO.

Will do.

Armadillo wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:07 am

+1.
I love the skin but I'd like a little bit more contrast somehow. It's all just a bit too dark IMHO.
Can you give an example? That makes it easier to interpret your request.

Contrast will depend on your lighting conditions.
But contrast of the dropdownmenu placeholders in the top row is effectively a bit low.
In the second row the readibility is better.
(But I'm also trying to avoid clutter with too many elements asking for attention).

@msvs
when will EDM3 be released? the vid is great (as always) :tu:

will there be a Hardsytle 2 too? :pray: :hyper:
and what about a real Hardcore-XP and maybe DnB and Berghain-Techno :pray:

How did you see it, was set no "not listed". Damn youtube, do I really have to set everything to private? :)

ps: not really "hardcore", but "happy hardcore", which is a modern handsup150bpm variation is already finished

msvs wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:21 pm How did you see it, was set no "not listed". Damn youtube, do I really have to set everything to private? :)

ps: not really "hardcore", but "happy hardcore", which is a modern handsup150bpm variation is already finished
Like this!? Insta-buy if so :hyper: :love: :clap: :phones:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ygEb3thPc

msvs wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:21 pm How did you see it, was set no "not listed". Damn youtube, do I really have to set everything to private? :)

es ist in der ganz normalen Liste "Vengeance Producer Suite - Avenger" drin, hatte die nur angeklickt, weil ich mich immer noch nicht zu meiner ersten XP entschieden habe und plötzlich kam die EDM 3...sorry :?

"Happy Hardcore"? really? GREAT GREAT GREAT, so my 1st XP is chosen! :tu: :hyper: :clap: :clap: :clap:
give it to me, very soon, please :borg: :pray: :phones:
and for "really" Hardcore I´ve to send a wish again(!) to the dudes in Berlin, in the hope they will do it :(

@Gmusic/Sarge yes exactly, but not with japanese vocals :hihi:
(but some english vocal phrases are included)

@msvs
now I feel like I was a little boy in christmas-time: "Mum, will we get gift today?", "No, you´ve to sleep one more night" :lol: :party:

Developers & programmers can you tell us what your doing to protect customers who purchase these 70 dollar expansions from your site and expansion multi packs from sweet water? I'm sure you are aware all of these expansions are being unlocked and distributed freely on the web.

I'm sure there are many here that only care about bug fixes and features and will say this is not your concern. However, as a customer that legitimately pays the cash for the expansions this is frustrating.:x .

And simply saying, "i'm surprised it took this long to crack is not a good response to paying customers" I am probably beating a dead horse, but i just had to say something. But yet, you have the next 10-20 expansion in the pipeline at 70 bucks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Instruments”