Repro Velvet as Separate Plugin

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd love to see Velvet as a separate plugin that I could apply to my mixes. I understand that it is derived from Satin, however Satin is too complicated for my needs. The beauty of Velvet is it's simplicity and wonderful sound.

I'm curious if the audio engine is much different under the hood.

afaik it's the same but simpler - it can use Satin presets so must be

Use Satin and only tweak the input knob. Someone could make a Velvet skin for Satin with just one knob.

Urs wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:35 am Use Satin and only tweak the input knob. Someone could make a Velvet skin for Satin with just one knob.
I don't own Satin :) I was hoping for a simpler affordable version (Velvet) without the bells and whistles. Currently if I need tape saturation I use Air Windows excellent and free ToTape5. Velvet just does 'something'. The included presets shape so many textures for this otherwise simple two oscillator synthesiser. Maybe I'll have to start budgeting for Satin in the future.

To be honest I have often thought and would love to see an eefects unit. All in one uhe modular pkugin with parallal/serial options for all the stock filters and effects on the plugins... Heaven. Xxx

MFXxx wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:41 pm To be honest I have often thought and would love to see an eefects unit. All in one uhe modular pkugin with parallal/serial options for all the stock filters and effects on the plugins... Heaven. Xxx
surely that's what a DAW is

sleepcircle wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:43 pm
MFXxx wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:41 pm To be honest I have often thought and would love to see an eefects unit. All in one uhe modular pkugin with parallal/serial options for all the stock filters and effects on the plugins... Heaven. Xxx
surely that's what a DAW is
A daw has flexible routing but it doesn't have U-he's filters & effects available as an insert effect for processing tracks.

it does if you bought the effects plugins

Urs if velvet is just satin, why no auto mute noise button?

Return to “u-he”