Zone by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Earth Sounds Expansion Zone

Guys, i just want you to know, i had a problem with the new upgrade, the serial delivered by pluginboutique was not valid when i try to upgrade.i have request support, they solve the problem VERY quickly ( maybe 15 minutes ! )...just want to leave positive feedback.I m in love with Zone and Nuxx...
I think Zone is the perfect friend for Spire,

hivkorn wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 pm Guys, i just want you to know, i had a problem with the new upgrade, the serial delivered by pluginboutique was not valid when i try to upgrade.i have request support, they solve the problem VERY quickly ( maybe 15 minutes ! )...just want to leave positive feedback.I m in love with Zone and Nuxx...
I think Zone is the perfect friend for Spire,
Hey Hivkorn, I'm glad you received quick support! :) If you encounter any more issues, we're monitoring support@audiaire.com vigililantly! ;D

Just a heads up. If you paid off Zone on Splice and have it on iLok, the Splice update installer will break the authorization and Zone will no longer work. Audiare promised to send out serials so that you can transition the license to their system and reauthorize it there. But if you paid off early like me you probably never got that. They now apparently need to add it manually. I agree that their support is very helpful, but this is still an unnecessary annoyance. I do not want to restart the license discussion but having to do through customer support to manage your license is not an improvement.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

With respect - We are not the only company in the world that will ever issue an update that requires a slightly different but in our view significantly better installation workflow (and as with all our multiple updates over the course of the year it’s packed with features and completely free). The alternative is to go back to a license management based protection, that requires multiple stages to get to installation and one that we are told in no uncertain terms the vast majority of our customers have stated clearly to us they resent. If you are the individual I dealt with just seconds ago on a Saturday afternoon while on a holiday with my family, you will have seen that we have given you the free update within minutes of your email and that you will no longer need to use license managers. Please tell me what part of that experience requires you to write nonsensical, whinging emails that have absolutely nothing to do with the product itself and basically seek to demean my team’s hard work? I’m waiting. You’ll get an instant response.
Last edited by Sharooz on Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mgw38 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:41 pm Just a heads up. If you paid off Zone on Splice and have it on iLok, the Splice update installer will break the authorization and Zone will no longer work. Audiare promised to send out serials so that you can transition the license to their system and reauthorize it there. But if you paid off early like me you probably never got that. They now apparently need to add it manually. I agree that their support is very helpful, but this is still an unnecessary annoyance. I do not want to restart the license discussion but having to do through customer support to manage your license is not an improvement.
Having read your previous posts on this thread you’ve complained and sought to bring down this product at every possible juncture. So pray tell, why had you decided to continue your lease and redeem it in full, knowing how the end lease redemption experience would be and in addition buy Nuxx too? Because from where I’m standing you seem fairly keen to use both products having had ample opportunity to experience them as free trials or for under 10 bucks a month, yet ever single post about them is a negative one. You just complained to me in my inbox that “our activation experience isn’t great”. Is it a lot of work for you to click download, enter an email and password? In over 25 years using computer music software I can’t say that it’s easier to get up and running than it is now.

Wow. That is surprisingly insulting given that we had a fairly friendly email exchange.

Sharooz wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:41 pm Please tell me what part of that experience requires you to write nonsensical, whinging emails that have absolutely nothing to do with the product itself and basically seek to demean my team’s hard work? I’m waiting. You’ll get an instant response.
As I wrote in my email, which - for whatever reason - seems to have offended you: in academic research environments you sometimes need to access software licenses on computers that are semi-publicly accessible in research labs so I prefer systems that allow me to do that easily. Do I need to use Zone in my labs? No. Do I like the idea that I could use it there if I wanted to? Yes. Why would I like to use it there? Because it is a cool synth. There is nothing nonsensical or whining about that. That is just the way it is.

I’ve responded to all your emails clearly and concisely and you were set up with a free update license within minutes of your query. I don’t believe anything I wrote to you appears insulting, whereas your posts throughout this entire thread seem to be designed to put this product and it’s very simple installation workflow down publicly. Ho hum. I take pride in what we do and care deeply about the customer experience and my staff - and I will defend these to the fullest of my ability, especially on a public forum. Edit - I made it clear that it is always possible to have more than 2 activations if circumstances dictate so. All that is required is an email to our tech support department.

Just heads up for anyone who hasn’t pulled the trigger on this great synth that irs currently on sale at plugin boutique for £65
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... /5184-Zone
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I love how this synth sounds. Best part is they removed iLok and their customer support is amazing!

are the expansions also nks compatible ?

Is there any limitation with nks on demo?
I downloaded the demo , opened Komplete Kontrol 2.1.4 (R8) , load zone , moving presets up and down but its stays on the same sound (on plugin mode) . its not loading presets from KK.

rickymark wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:02 pm I love how this synth sounds. Best part is they removed iLok and their customer support is amazing!
Glad to hear that you are enjoying Zone!
sacer wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:42 am are the expansions also nks compatible ?
Yes, they are NKS compatible.
Amram wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:52 am Is there any limitation with nks on demo?
I downloaded the demo , opened Komplete Kontrol 2.1.4 (R8) , load zone , moving presets up and down but its stays on the same sound (on plugin mode) . its not loading presets from KK.
Unfortunately due to the nature of preset recalling while loading NKS files, you won't be able to use NKS when Zone is in demo mode.

i just grabbed this, used code ZONE25 on their website... sounding great so far, sequencing is where its at man

Any plans for a bundle with Nuxx (not that the sale prices on PB aren't great - just might be inclined to buy this and Nuxx at the same time :) )?

BTW - for those of us who switched from Mac to PC in the last few years and really miss our Sinevibes kit, my understanding is Artemy had a hand in both this and Nuxx. He's been busy with Korg. His DSP magic is awesome - I never demoed any Sinevibes products, just purchased. That's some solid DNA to have in a product.

Return to “Instruments”