Zone by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
hivkorn
KVRAF
3077 posts since 6 Sep, 2007 from France

Post Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:26 am

Guys, i just want you to know, i had a problem with the new upgrade, the serial delivered by pluginboutique was not valid when i try to upgrade.i have request support, they solve the problem VERY quickly ( maybe 15 minutes ! )...just want to leave positive feedback.I m in love with Zone and Nuxx...
I think Zone is the perfect friend for Spire,

User avatar
kattstrike
KVRer
13 posts since 21 Nov, 2018

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:33 am

hivkorn wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:26 am
Guys, i just want you to know, i had a problem with the new upgrade, the serial delivered by pluginboutique was not valid when i try to upgrade.i have request support, they solve the problem VERY quickly ( maybe 15 minutes ! )...just want to leave positive feedback.I m in love with Zone and Nuxx...
I think Zone is the perfect friend for Spire,
Hey Hivkorn, I'm glad you received quick support! :) If you encounter any more issues, we're monitoring support@audiaire.com vigililantly! ;D

User avatar
mgw38
KVRAF
1910 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:41 am

Just a heads up. If you paid off Zone on Splice and have it on iLok, the Splice update installer will break the authorization and Zone will no longer work. Audiare promised to send out serials so that you can transition the license to their system and reauthorize it there. But if you paid off early like me you probably never got that. They now apparently need to add it manually. I agree that their support is very helpful, but this is still an unnecessary annoyance. I do not want to restart the license discussion but having to do through customer support to manage your license is not an improvement.

User avatar
Sharooz
KVRist
73 posts since 7 Dec, 2011

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:41 am

With respect - We are not the only company in the world that will ever issue an update that requires a slightly different but in our view significantly better installation workflow (and as with all our multiple updates over the course of the year it’s packed with features and completely free). The alternative is to go back to a license management based protection, that requires multiple stages to get to installation and one that we are told in no uncertain terms the vast majority of our customers have stated clearly to us they resent. If you are the individual I dealt with just seconds ago on a Saturday afternoon while on a holiday with my family, you will have seen that we have given you the free update within minutes of your email and that you will no longer need to use license managers. Please tell me what part of that experience requires you to write nonsensical, whinging emails that have absolutely nothing to do with the product itself and basically seek to demean my team’s hard work? I’m waiting. You’ll get an instant response.
Last edited by Sharooz on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Sharooz
KVRist
73 posts since 7 Dec, 2011

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:48 am

mgw38 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:41 am
Just a heads up. If you paid off Zone on Splice and have it on iLok, the Splice update installer will break the authorization and Zone will no longer work. Audiare promised to send out serials so that you can transition the license to their system and reauthorize it there. But if you paid off early like me you probably never got that. They now apparently need to add it manually. I agree that their support is very helpful, but this is still an unnecessary annoyance. I do not want to restart the license discussion but having to do through customer support to manage your license is not an improvement.
Having read your previous posts on this thread you’ve complained and sought to bring down this product at every possible juncture. So pray tell, why had you decided to continue your lease and redeem it in full, knowing how the end lease redemption experience would be and in addition buy Nuxx too? Because from where I’m standing you seem fairly keen to use both products having had ample opportunity to experience them as free trials or for under 10 bucks a month, yet ever single post about them is a negative one. You just complained to me in my inbox that “our activation experience isn’t great”. Is it a lot of work for you to click download, enter an email and password? In over 25 years using computer music software I can’t say that it’s easier to get up and running than it is now.

User avatar
mgw38
KVRAF
1910 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:19 am

Wow. That is surprisingly insulting given that we had a fairly friendly email exchange.

User avatar
mgw38
KVRAF
1910 posts since 26 Jul, 2015 from Philadelphia

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:36 am

Sharooz wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:41 am
Please tell me what part of that experience requires you to write nonsensical, whinging emails that have absolutely nothing to do with the product itself and basically seek to demean my team’s hard work? I’m waiting. You’ll get an instant response.
As I wrote in my email, which - for whatever reason - seems to have offended you: in academic research environments you sometimes need to access software licenses on computers that are semi-publicly accessible in research labs so I prefer systems that allow me to do that easily. Do I need to use Zone in my labs? No. Do I like the idea that I could use it there if I wanted to? Yes. Why would I like to use it there? Because it is a cool synth. There is nothing nonsensical or whining about that. That is just the way it is.

User avatar
Sharooz
KVRist
73 posts since 7 Dec, 2011

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:10 am

I’ve responded to all your emails clearly and concisely and you were set up with a free update license within minutes of your query. I don’t believe anything I wrote to you appears insulting, whereas your posts throughout this entire thread seem to be designed to put this product and it’s very simple installation workflow down publicly. Ho hum. I take pride in what we do and care deeply about the customer experience and my staff - and I will defend these to the fullest of my ability, especially on a public forum. Edit - I made it clear that it is always possible to have more than 2 activations if circumstances dictate so. All that is required is an email to our tech support department.

SLiC
KVRAF
3794 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:06 pm

Just heads up for anyone who hasn’t pulled the trigger on this great synth that irs currently on sale at plugin boutique for £65
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... /5184-Zone
i7 Win 10 PC+ Surface, BWS, StudioOne 4, Cubase10, Live9, X32 Desk. , DM12, P8, Virus TI, Syst1m, 500hp Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, OT, Heat, Digitone, Deluge, MPC Live, OP-Z, Mother+DFAM, Drums, Guitars, Basses and Amps

rickymark
KVRer
5 posts since 13 Aug, 2019

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:02 pm

I love how this synth sounds. Best part is they removed iLok and their customer support is amazing!

sacer
KVRian
576 posts since 8 Jan, 2012 from frankfurt, Germany

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:42 am

are the expansions also nks compatible ?

Amram
KVRian
670 posts since 12 Jan, 2013 from Foolish Shepherd

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:52 am

Is there any limitation with nks on demo?
I downloaded the demo , opened Komplete Kontrol 2.1.4 (R8) , load zone , moving presets up and down but its stays on the same sound (on plugin mode) . its not loading presets from KK.

User avatar
UlasK
KVRer
2 posts since 15 Aug, 2019

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:58 am

rickymark wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:02 pm
I love how this synth sounds. Best part is they removed iLok and their customer support is amazing!
Glad to hear that you are enjoying Zone!
sacer wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:42 am
are the expansions also nks compatible ?
Yes, they are NKS compatible.
Amram wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:52 am
Is there any limitation with nks on demo?
I downloaded the demo , opened Komplete Kontrol 2.1.4 (R8) , load zone , moving presets up and down but its stays on the same sound (on plugin mode) . its not loading presets from KK.
Unfortunately due to the nature of preset recalling while loading NKS files, you won't be able to use NKS when Zone is in demo mode.

datrapgawd
KVRer
9 posts since 13 Aug, 2019

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:23 pm

i just grabbed this, used code ZONE25 on their website... sounding great so far, sequencing is where its at man

User avatar
JoeCat
KVRian
1290 posts since 19 May, 2011 from North Carolina

Re: Zone by Audiaire

Post Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:20 pm

Any plans for a bundle with Nuxx (not that the sale prices on PB aren't great - just might be inclined to buy this and Nuxx at the same time :) )?

BTW - for those of us who switched from Mac to PC in the last few years and really miss our Sinevibes kit, my understanding is Artemy had a hand in both this and Nuxx. He's been busy with Korg. His DSP magic is awesome - I never demoed any Sinevibes products, just purchased. That's some solid DNA to have in a product.

Return to “Instruments”