Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought a nice package from monophonK
Presonus Studio One 4.5 Pro incl. Melodyne Essentials + CTC-1 Pro Console Shaper.

Good comm, smooth and easy :tu:

Sold British Class A to Pluginbug, great quick easy transaction and recommended buyer!

Traded plugins with srkrishnan Awesome communication and quick trade! Would do business again!
resistance is futile. Check my latest mix: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=532758

Bought Izotope RX from Finecutbodies.

Excellent recommended seller and artist!

Thanks

Bought Sonic Charge Synplant from brian7oe, very fast transaction, highly recommended!

BlurryCloud wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:11 am Bought Sonic Charge Synplant from brian7oe, very fast transaction, highly recommended!
his money faster than his words! :D :D :D
recommended buyer!
fastest transaction i've ever done! :tu:

Bought Softube British Class A Console from zooterman.
Quick & easy, done in 45 minutes.
All good :tu:

paolostylo wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:16 pm I want to shout out a really big thank to Blaster who sold me Sugar Bytes - Effectrix. :)
A very pleasant communication and fast license transfer! The second time I buy from this super friendly seller!
:tu: :phones: :tu: :phones: :tu:
Thank you for your kind words paolostylo. I was happy to do business with you again. I highly recommend you.

stearine wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:14 pm Sold a Soundtoy to Ricky Rocko and a Glitchmachine to BlurryCloud. Good experience dealing with both gentlemen. :-)
Bought Glitchmachine Quadrant from stearine, very smooth communication and transaction, highly recommended!

Just bought the bx SSL400E channel from ani-mator.
Very nice online-person and recommended seller!

Hi All.

YourMasters gave me Native Instruments "Reaktor Blocks Wired". Such a nice person! I highly recommend YourMasters. :tu:

Thanks.

BBC

Bought NI Abbey Road 50s Drummer from el-bo. Everything went super smooth (great communication, fast license transfer). Highly recommended seller! :tu:
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

J4R1O wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:55 pm Bought NI Abbey Road 50s Drummer from el-bo. Everything went super smooth (great communication, fast license transfer). Highly recommended seller! :tu:
Right back at ya! Would definitely recommend!

Have fun with your new toy :tu:

Sold IKM Orchestral Percussion to tsm87 and everything went nice and smooth, so I recommend him as a trustworthy KVR-ian! Also, I'm very grateful to the flawless support I got from IKM! :tu:

Sold MH Dirty Delay to jes5e!
Fast payment and excellent buyer!

Thanx jes5e!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”