Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Matthewrymarz wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:53 pm Loom II is a steal right now.
Where are you finding the best deal on Loom II?

UPDATE: Never mind me; found it.
It's the music that makes the science worthwhile.

Stormin911 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:52 pm Not sure if others have tried the “make an offer” button on reverb. I offered $100can for soundtoys 5 and they countered with $200 Canadian which I think is lower than even the Black Friday price so I purchased. Maybe I’m wrong about pricing but sounds like a good deal to me. Maybe someone else can benefit.
I think you might be my hero.

Windows only for the Humble Bundle or can you somehow trade the lisence for the Mac version?
Last edited by kingryan on Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

kingryan wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:09 am
Tomgu wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 pm Reverb now has 5 Sonivox singles for $1 each.
Windows only....
They have been there for a while and they work on Mac as well.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:14 am
kingryan wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:09 am
Tomgu wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:32 pm Reverb now has 5 Sonivox singles for $1 each.
Windows only....
They have been there for a while and they work on Mac as well.
Sorry quoted the wrong post. was ment for the Humble Bundle.

k-tronix wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:09 pm
Matthewrymarz wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:53 pm Loom II is a steal right now.
Where are you finding the best deal on Loom II?

UPDATE: Never mind me; found it.
I shouldn't ask, but... Where?

PlugInBoutique

kingryan wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:16 am Sorry quoted the wrong post. was ment for the Humble Bundle.
They're listed for Windows. You could try contacting Magix support, the deal runs for 13 days and they generally respond quickly. But I doubt it as Sound Forge in particular is literally different for each platform (Sound Forge Pro Mac is on version 3). I'd contact them anyway, they have offered me discounts for other situations.

yellowmix wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:04 am
kingryan wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:16 am Sorry quoted the wrong post. was ment for the Humble Bundle.
They're listed for Windows. You could try contacting Magix support, the deal runs for 13 days and they generally respond quickly. But I doubt it as Sound Forge in particular is literally different for each platform (Sound Forge Pro Mac is on version 3). I'd contact them anyway, they have offered me discounts for other situations.
Thanks! Hopefully it will be possible.

Does anyone know how long the loom 2 sale at pib is good for?

DrMEM wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:56 am Does anyone know how long the loom 2 sale at pib is good for?
https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals

DEAL - UP TO 90% OFF
2 Jul - September 2, 2019
Air Music Synth Sale
For a limited time save up to 88% off a fantastic collection of Synths from Air Music including Hybrid 3, Loom and the Vacuum Pro and Vintage. Buy now from only £11.99 / $14.99!
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quietzone wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:49 am Is Loom 2 worth it at Plugin Boutique's current price if I already own Loom 1? Anyone have experience with both? From my research here in KVR people were pretty disappointed with Loom 2 at a $50 upgraded price, but maybe at the current price it's worth it?

Went through the what's new list, and it didn't look like too much of an upgrade if you already own Loom 1 TBH, maybe I'm wrong though
Scroll down a little on the following link.
viewtopic.php?p=6893284#p6893284

Is this worth the $15 upgrade? I can't answer that. From the "how many synths is enough?" point of view, I would say yes. Obviously, once you have this Loom 2, you're basically saying goodbye to Loom 1 until you try to open an archived project.

Just buy it...you know you want to. :borg:
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Does anyone have any idea when will the next Soundtoys sale happen? I guess it might be only at BF now?

I am mainly waiting for a flash sale on Little Plate. :arrow:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”