eMastered ATOM synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Digivolt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:18 pm If you go to their site, there is no contact us anywhere. The only way to contact these people is either through getting the demo or going to whois and looking up an email address.
Company Information

This platform is owned and operated by eMastered. We are registered in the United States and our registered office / principal place of business is at 3900 W Alameda Ave, Suite 1200, Burbank CA 91505.
You may reach us via our contact form on our website, or by emailing support@emastered.com
Is the only info I found on them, hidden away in their privacy policy, it does seem odd though that they would have no "contact us" page/info
I just wrote to them and pointed them to this thread. I didn't think I needed to say more than that.

Unreal.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:56 pm I just wrote to them and pointed them to this thread. I didn't think I needed to say more than that.

Unreal.
Unreal is right. This is a train wreck.

Also I thought I'd get like 20 views on my review video and I've had 850+ hits so far. The reactions are evenly split between like and dislike. Unexpected to see such a broad negative response, but hey, it means I've done my job.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:56 pm
Digivolt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 pm
wagtunes wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:18 pm If you go to their site, there is no contact us anywhere. The only way to contact these people is either through getting the demo or going to whois and looking up an email address.
Company Information

This platform is owned and operated by eMastered. We are registered in the United States and our registered office / principal place of business is at 3900 W Alameda Ave, Suite 1200, Burbank CA 91505.
You may reach us via our contact form on our website, or by emailing support@emastered.com
Is the only info I found on them, hidden away in their privacy policy, it does seem odd though that they would have no "contact us" page/info
I just wrote to them and pointed them to this thread. I didn't think I needed to say more than that.

Unreal.
Amen. Although, Unreal was awesome back in the days :D

MCMorrise wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:03 pm Unexpected to see such a broad negative response, but hey, it means I've done my job.
It's concerning to see negative responses to honest factual opinions on the synth though :scared:

Digivolt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:46 pm
MCMorrise wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:03 pm Unexpected to see such a broad negative response, but hey, it means I've done my job.
It's concerning to see negative responses to honest factual opinions on the synth though :scared:
Yeah, it is quite weird that people defend such a synth, really.

The thing is, if they were selling this for $29, I don't think there'd be any backlash at all. But at $10 less than one of the greatest synths out there, it's almost laughable. You have to wonder what drugs these guys are on.

I wonder if they are vegetarians.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:02 pm The thing is, if they were selling this for $29, I don't think there'd be any backlash at all. But at $10 less than one of the greatest synths out there, it's almost laughable. You have to wonder what drugs these guys are on.
Well, assuming that you buy it in 1 go. If you choose to rent-to-own it is 304 dollars (16 x 19 dollars) :dog:
Which is just off this world stupid. I mean, for 40 dollars more you got Falcon...what the actual f***

But they have AI- artificial ignorance.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

wagtunes wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:02 pm The thing is, if they were selling this for $29, I don't think there'd be any backlash at all. But at $10 less than one of the greatest synths out there, it's almost laughable. You have to wonder what drugs these guys are on.
barnumbiturates
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

you lot need to be careful, if this thing goes sentient, then i wouldn't want to be in your shoes when it takes over nuclear arsenals :scared:

vurt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:17 pm you lot need to be careful, if this thing goes sentient, then i wouldn't want to be in your shoes when it takes over nuclear arsenals :scared:
we'll just defeat the attack :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:19 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:17 pm you lot need to be careful, if this thing goes sentient, then i wouldn't want to be in your shoes when it takes over nuclear arsenals :scared:
the ai will not stand for your punnery.
:smack:

vurt wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:20 pm
Hink wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:19 pm
the ai will not stand for your punnery.
:smack:
I beg differ, ai will not be equipped to handle a pun, it will confuse it...go beyond you know me, puns are our only hope

you forget, the data the ai is being fed, is from all over the internet.
every one of your puns is being analysed continually, millions of times a second.

you have doomed us all!

Return to “Instruments”