Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When does that eventide sale end? Anyone?
Last edited by D.Wako on Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
What ever!

Harry_HH wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:22 pm
mladi wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:50 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:05 pm Has someone already mentioned that the
Newfangled Elevate bundle is extraordinary good stuff?
:tu:
That is not the main point in this thread. I'm more interested to find out a way to update to the bundle as cheap as possible. Maybe other members can contribute with a solution. If you want to praise a certain plugin why in the bargain discussion thread? There are for sure better threads for this.
I just went to the Eventide site (see my previous comments), there was message something like "check your upgrade price", after giving the account and iLok user, I got the personal crossgrade price, which was for me $ 39. I owned just the Anthology XI, no Elevate.
I dob't know if this offer was just short time.
I got an offer to upgrade from anthology for $39 even though I sold it a year ago. Can I still use it? Does it check your iLok account before it activates? I can buy it for $39 according to eventide’s site under my account. QC isn’t exactly priority there, it seems.

Anyone know if the $39 from anthology is time limited?

mladi wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:03 pm Already bought Saturate on the sale last week for $29 and there was no upgrade from Anthology XI to the bundle. Thank you Eventide! :dog: :dog: :dog:
If you bought from JRR Shop, please PM me and I'll try to work something out with them.

D.Wako wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:19 am When does that eventide sale end? Anyone?
The Punctuate sale has now ended and the Elevate sale will go until September 3.

I've been trying to buy Modelonia in the KVR Marketplace. The code you are supposed to use to get the discount ("EOS") does not work. It says " the code has already been used" when I enter it at checkout. Has anyone managed to get the discount with the current Nusofting sale?
https://www.kvraudio.com/news/nusofting ... -off-45991

Uncle E wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:47 am
D.Wako wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:19 am When does that eventide sale end? Anyone?
The Punctuate sale has now ended and the Elevate sale will go until September 3.
Uncle E, Will you be selling the Elevate bundle crossgrade for Anthology owners by any chance?
Last edited by Tomgu on Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

The [BEN/SCHULZ] RedVerb 2 is on sale for $50: https://www.kvraudio.com/product/redver ... ben-schulz
It looks cool but I can't find much info about it - haven't seen a single review! Anyone tried it and would recommend at that price?

mgw38 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:50 pm
nathanj wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm I’m guessing we won’t see any sales from PA until the current promotion for the subscription plan ends - which will be end of August now. They’re trying to get as many people there. Once they’re confident they have all those plans set up they’ll probably start doing for more sales.
Yes, PA sales are fairly unlikely in the near future. I would also expect a change in voucher policy along with a second round of PA bashing next month. The old voucher policy is not really compatible with the subscription option.
PA is now having a 48 hour flash sale + free $25 voucher on minimum $99 purchase.

However, aside from the voucher it's not much of a sale, since it's just the new plugins at their introductory prices.

The $99 minimum is annoying....

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:47 am Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2
Deal Ends: September 1st 2019

Brand new deal from unEarthed Sampling
My kind of price $25. That synth does a perfect Bladerunner IMO.

Fleer wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:04 pm That synth does a perfect Bladerunner IMO.
Crap, you just said the magic word. Now I have to get it.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:48 pm
Fleer wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:04 pm That synth does a perfect Bladerunner IMO.
Crap, you just said the magic word. Now I have to get it.
:tu:

szurcio wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:19 pm I've been trying to buy Modelonia in the KVR Marketplace. The code you are supposed to use to get the discount ("EOS") does not work. It says " the code has already been used" when I enter it at checkout. Has anyone managed to get the discount with the current Nusofting sale?
https://www.kvraudio.com/news/nusofting ... -off-45991
Are you trying to purchase through KVR? Also are you using the capital letters? It seems to work for me.

Uncle E wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:47 am
Thank you Uncle E.
What ever!

Uncle E, will JRRShop follow the Cherry Audio Year One Collection Bundle sale? Thanks!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”