No output Waveform 8

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
ICBMM
KVRer
3 posts since 16 Aug, 2019

Post Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:43 am

Hi all,
I just bought a Behringer umc 1820 interface this summer and I've been enjoying doing audio recordings with 4 mics via the Waveform 8 software, which has been really easy to use. But now I'm wanting to output one of the mics to a speaker while recording 4 channels, and I cannot get the line outputs to work. It may be interface issue, but I think it is with the DAW.
Right now I only have outputs from my main output 2 and my two headphone jacks. I want to feed the audio from mic input 3 to line output 3 but I cannot get any sound out of the line outputs.
In the DAW I only have options of outputs when I use my laptop mic, and that is only 1 and two (see pictures). When I have the UMC 1820 connected I cannot select certain outputs.
The other thing that shows my I have a problem is when I pull up the UMC control panel and mute the volume of all outputs, it does nothing - not in my speakers, my headphones, nor the recording.
Any suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jabe
KVRAF
1919 posts since 9 Oct, 2008 from UK

Re: No output Waveform 8

Post Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:55 pm

There is a forum specifically for Tracktion/Waveform. Someone there might be able to help.

viewforum.php?f=22
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10, 32&64, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

ICBMM
KVRer
3 posts since 16 Aug, 2019

Re: No output Waveform 8

Post Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:37 am

Thanks!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”