No output Waveform 8

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all,
I just bought a Behringer umc 1820 interface this summer and I've been enjoying doing audio recordings with 4 mics via the Waveform 8 software, which has been really easy to use. But now I'm wanting to output one of the mics to a speaker while recording 4 channels, and I cannot get the line outputs to work. It may be interface issue, but I think it is with the DAW.
Right now I only have outputs from my main output 2 and my two headphone jacks. I want to feed the audio from mic input 3 to line output 3 but I cannot get any sound out of the line outputs.
In the DAW I only have options of outputs when I use my laptop mic, and that is only 1 and two (see pictures). When I have the UMC 1820 connected I cannot select certain outputs.
The other thing that shows my I have a problem is when I pull up the UMC control panel and mute the volume of all outputs, it does nothing - not in my speakers, my headphones, nor the recording.
Any suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

There is a forum specifically for Tracktion/Waveform. Someone there might be able to help.

viewforum.php?f=22
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

Thanks!

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”