Just closing derailed threads is not the solution...

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It’s ironic that this thread is getting derailed with the same nonsense that has derailed the Massive X threads...

Well, even if you don't like it, there's some things which have to be said.

We can deduce threads with X in the title go rampant :lol:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

On the plus side, it doesn't have endless reposts of a ceramic Elton John figurine taking a dump.

Massive X has some catching up to do on PA.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:31 pm It’s ironic that this thread is getting derailed with the same nonsense that has derailed the Massive X threads...
can we define "nonsense" please?

:hihi:

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:41 pm On the plus side, it doesn't have endless reposts of a ceramic Elton John figurine taking a dump.
what you got against christmas? :?

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:41 pm On the plus side, it doesn't have endless reposts of a ceramic Elton John figurine taking a dump.

Thanks for reminding me! :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:13 am People did receive a warning - they just chose to ignore it.
I never received a warning in those threads, by the way. Just shows what a handsome well behaved human being i am. Really.

chk071 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:50 pm
Forgotten wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:13 am People did receive a warning - they just chose to ignore it.
I never received a warning in those threads, by the way. Just shows what a handsome well behaved human being i am. Really.
i didn't get a warning, but was politely asked to stop posting about charles dickens stds :lol:
some foo! called me a bozo :x :tantrum:
im not a clown ffs.

chk071 wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 pm See that's your problem. You're just completely emotional, and can't stand it when people dislike the stuff you're liking.
Your problem is you don't or can't understand the hypocrisy of what you're doing.

"Dune 2/3 isn't punchy or snappy" is just as much BS as you think someone complaining about "wrist injury" with MassiveX.

You think your criticism is more valid that anyone else's. It is not, it's exactly the same thing whether you realize that or not. You "can't stand it when people dislike the stuff you're liking" just as much as anyone else.

You like MassiveX and are getting all butt hurt because someone else had a complaint about it (for any reason).

Yes I defended Dune from your baseless complaints but never went crying to the Mod Mommies because someone said something bad about a synth I like.

For the record I have no opinion about MassiveX because I couldn't run the original demo release due to the IntelHD Graphics bug that I assume has been fixed in the meantime.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

vurt wrote:some foo! called me a bozo :x :tantrum:
im not a clown ffs.
No, you’re a wizard, you already told us

Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:04 pm
vurt wrote:some foo! called me a bozo :x :tantrum:
im not a clown ffs.
No, you’re a wizard, you already told us
:tu: :party:
this guy gets it!

revelation of the method ;)

Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm Thanks for reminding me! :hihi:
I miss the old KVR. It was just One Ping Only gags then.

Gamma-UT wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:30 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 pm Thanks for reminding me! :hihi:
I miss the old KVR. It was just One Ping Only gags then.
one poop only?

Return to “Site Stuff”