Guitars: no quick reply?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Forgotten wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:37 pm
BertKoor wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:44 am
Saffran wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 pm Why bother develop the subforum when it probably is gone tomorrow. :troll:
Who says it will be gone tomorrow?
:sad: :cry:
No, Who's on first base
which Who?

my other modular synth is a bugbrand

this one

AnX wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:02 pm this one

exactly!
how the hell did mcgann get squeezed in to official who lore but not cushing?
frigging travesty!

Ok. I got this absurd feeling that the topic starters need for a quick reply have nothing to do with humor. :-o
Seeing there's lot of quick replies here.

Saffran wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:29 pm
BertKoor wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:44 am
Saffran wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:20 pm Why bother develop the subforum when it probably is gone tomorrow. :troll:
Who says it will be gone tomorrow?
:sad: :cry:
Hink says it was you.
you who bertkoor?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

leave the guitar forum alone :cry:

On a glacial scale it will be gone “tomorrow”, with the rest of humanity. Until then it’s doing just fine and will stay right where it is.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

is it really anywhere at all?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

in the cloud... :scared:

In the wires ...

warrington rugby club?

I heard the rugbyball used to be round like a football.
But since it always ended up compressed after each game they started making them that way. :hihi:

Return to “Site Stuff”