SpaceCraft Granular Synth available now on desktop (Win/Mac VST2/VST3/AU)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:03 am By the way:
RTFM is a MUST!
Are you referring to the on screen help? I am not seeing an M to RTF.

Download the manual (PDF) from the Tracktion website.

The manual is also a great introduction to granular synthesis even if you have no desire to buy Spacecraft.
Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and even Deezer, whatever the hell Deezer is.

More fun at Twitter @watchfulactual

Watchful wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:59 am Download the manual (PDF) from the Tracktion website.

The manual is also a great introduction to granular synthesis even if you have no desire to buy Spacecraft.
Ah, there it is under the Training tab. Thank you, I missed it after purchasing the plugin.

How long is the sale? My demo time ran out :/
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 am How long is the sale?
Through September 3rd :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:01 am
Caine123 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:41 am How long is the sale?
Through September 3rd :tu:
Thx man :phones:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

So guys i sadly cannot demo anymore i was not demoing it long only 1 short day.
Why should you get it besides mangle, avenger, falcon?

I wanna normally test granular synth with simple longer grains looped fwd and bwd by pressing on the keyboard notes and get nice drones.

Caine123 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:04 pm So guys i sadly cannot demo anymore i was not demoing it long only 1 short day.

I wanna normally test granular synth with simple longer grains looped fwd and bwd by pressing on the keyboard notes and get nice drones.
You should get this as it will help you better make decisions :help:

Since I got this I started making better decisions in every aspect of my life. Oh, and this plugin is a VSTi and VSTfx. Don't know if your other VSTs provide both.

Caine123 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:04 pm So guys i sadly cannot demo anymore i was not demoing it long only 1 short day.

I would get in touch with Tracktion if you only got a one day demo?

This will definitely provide lush drones 🙂

Hi, if you PM me your Tracktion account email address I'll ask the Tracktion team to extend your demo period if you are undecided :)

Very different from all those. In fact, it's truly an unique granular instrument like no other. Very fun to use, pushes the user toward experimentation and creativity, unique GUI and its workflow is one of a kind. I own many granular instruments and for me SpaceCraft stands alone.

Neon Breath wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:10 pm

Very different from all those. In fact, it's truly an unique granular instrument like no other. Very fun to use, pushes the user toward experimentation and creativity, unique GUI and its workflow is one of a kind. I own many granular instruments and for me SpaceCraft stands alone.
I hate reading statements like these. :x

Now I have to try the demo.

I love that it is MPE ready... Granular and MPE just makes sense.

^You'll like it and enjoy its workflow I am sure!^

RPH wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:23 pm Since I got this I started making better decisions in every aspect of my life. Oh, and this plugin is a VSTi and VSTfx. Don't know if your other VSTs provide both.
VSTfx hmmmm interesting.

Return to “Instruments”