Waveform free with CM magazine this month...

Discussion about: tracktion.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody seen that Tracktion Waveform comes free with the latest issue of Computer Music magazine....?

(issue 274, I think)
"my gosh it's a friggin hardware"

what version? 10?

It’s Waveform Free. Based on 10, minus a few bits.

Wonder what Bits it's missing ?

Actual issue is 242 vith hy fx cm
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Actually, it's issue 273, and Outlaw CM is the top featured plugin: https://www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/ ... issue-273/

I’m confused. Is it free or not and in which issue? Google search reveals nothing.

Like I said previously, it's issue 274.

Here's a photo, with issue number 274 printed on it.
FB_IMG_1567194336305.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm wondering why there seem to be different versions of this magazine? And since a picture of the cover was provided, that issue with that number obviously exists, but where can we find it?

If i had to guess (can only guess here without informations..), i would say that chico.co.uk has CM subscribed, and already got the physical issue of November. It's really odd that mags already release their November issues in late August, though...

But it shows that it is the AUGUST issue. I'm thoroughly confused! Oops! I just looked again and it says it is the AUTUMN issue, which I'm assuming might be an extra edition. Which would explain the issue number as well.
Last edited by Thaum on Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi, can't wait, it's out here in the UK on the 8th, so it's version 10 with bits missing? Version 7 is free on their website, I hope it's better than that, else there's no point in offering it :(

I was thinking about investing in FL Studio, does anyone know when they usually have a sale, would it be Christmas or black Friday? It's currently £238 on Amazon for the Signature edition :(

This has really getting stranger and stranger with the magazines months and release dates. I dont know it the 273 is already out and there really seems to be the 274 not out but finished. It is already listed on filesilo:

https://www.filesilo.co.uk/computermusic/

Would be great if anyone could post in here when it is really available (digital, analog, whatever), it its the wf 10 with some restrictions would be relly interesting especially as I only use very limited functionality and really dont like to upgrade to wf 10 cause I dont like the way tracktion has gone in the past years, but as a reduced second or third daw...

chk071 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:56 am If i had to guess (can only guess here without informations..), i would say that chico.co.uk has CM subscribed, and already got the physical issue of November. It's really odd that mags already release their November issues in late August, though...
Actually, I stumbled across the photo elsewhere online (maybe Facebook? Can't remember at the minute...)

It looks like it's one of those special issues CM sometimes do, specifically about synths, or whatever, and this one looks like a "Virtual Studio Special"

I don't have much more than this to share, sorry.

Return to “Tracktion”