Native Instruments Layoffs?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like the trailer for [insert random granular plugin name here].

You mean SpaceCraft?!

Layoffs? Don't talk to me about lay, layoffs? We're just trying to make a new version of Guitar Rig!

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:35 pm Layoffs? Don't talk to me about lay, layoffs? We're just trying to make a new version of Guitar Rig!

is he drunk crooning "i did it myyyyyyyy waaaayyyyyyy..."?

No. If you watched "real" football (murican) it's a running joke.

The 49ers crushed the Colts and some reporter asked about "playoffs" and he responded with one of the all-time great rants.

So I just said "Layoffs"

I'm sorry.

Guitar Rig is perfect the way it is. I use it on all my master busses.

yehboy1 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:44 pm Guitar Rig is perfect the way it is. I use it on all my master busses.
But do you use 280 instances? If not, you are a wusss.

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:31 pm
pixel85 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:07 pmWhat if most of those positions were administrative/office/QA?
Nice what if but it's just that, a what if. The reality is something else.
Everything what we have here is "what if" and speculations. Whatever is the the "reality" nobody knows here.

reggie1979 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:44 pm I'm sorry.
never apologise! :)

ghettosynth wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:20 pm People can get uptight about speculation, but, if you've ever worked on a software engineering project under bad management, then you are familiar with those smells. A post on Glassdoor is perhaps insightful here:

"Feels like the don’t know what they are doing. They waste more time trying to implement agile processes than actually building products. They haven’t figured out how to communicate. Their entire vision is a work in process because they don’t have a real plan."
tbh I saw comments like this (or similar) in every big/medium company I applied for a job :D Is there an alternative? I stop believing that there's one ;) (except small businesses of course)
Last edited by pixel85 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JunSev wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:26 pm
DrGonzo wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:18 pm
Aloysius wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:17 pm All the pro companies use iLok.
And Cloud Subscription. iLok + Cloud = Future!
Is this a joke?... what is next? official slavery=future too?...

Seriously, comments like these that makes me wonder about the future of this generation.

Please, use your mind and at least think a little bit better about some basic stuffs, how things can be better and how to make it better, not like this nonsense and very bad conclusion from you.

With all respect.

/C?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:00 pm
JunSev wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:26 pm
DrGonzo wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:18 pm
Aloysius wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:17 pm All the pro companies use iLok.
And Cloud Subscription. iLok + Cloud = Future!
Is this a joke?... what is next? official slavery=future too?...

Seriously, comments like these that makes me wonder about the future of this generation.

Please, use your mind and at least think a little bit better about some basic stuffs, how things can be better and how to make it better, not like this nonsense and very bad conclusion from you.

With all respect.

/C?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
lokis cloud, it will trap us all!!! :hpanwo!:

pixel85 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:48 pm
EvilDragon wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:31 pm
pixel85 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:07 pmWhat if most of those positions were administrative/office/QA?
Nice what if but it's just that, a what if. The reality is something else.
Everything what we have here is "what if" and speculations. Whatever is the the "reality" nobody knows here.
Weeeellll.... ;)

Teksonik wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:14 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:09 pm but draw the line at subterranean bunker with military hardware and camo gear :hihi:
I've already got all that.......... :D

You're welcome to join me in the bunker but most KVR members will have to be eaten and their skins used to make shoes. :lol:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

hi ed...

Return to “Instruments”