Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

Through the time I’ve learned to love ANA how it is but still, an update would be nice 🤗
Phil, is there any news?

[url=https://postimg.cc/yk8wmJkh]Image

The Free Earth & Moon Expansion by Che for the Sonic Academy - Ana 2 Virtual Synthesizer.

Here are 200 high-quality-presets as a thank-you present for the excellent Sonic Academy - Ana 2 Virtual Synthesizer.

Thanks to the Sonic Academy - Ana 2 Team, for this innovative, highly recommended Synthesizer. Ana 2 is designed to be simple to use but with an extensive toolset to allow a user to create complex and exciting sounds.

Earth & Moon Expansion - Details:

- Inside the Download: 1 Earth & Moon Expansion By Che with 200 Patches.
- Genre: Ambient - Trance - Electro - Modern Synth Music - World.
- For: " Sonic Academy - Ana 2 " Virtual Synthesizer.
- Format: *. SndPr (Presets).
- Release Date: July 2018.
- File Size: 17,5 MB.
- Price: Free - Gift.

FREE DOWNLOAD

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/the-ea ... nic-sirius

I've been demoing again and I do love the sound. But the menus drive me crazy as they all open different sized windows where they have to be closed from different places. Tabs should be at the top of whatever window area they will open. All the tabs in the middle little window open totally different sized windows. Some are just the small space there, some are the whole page, others in between. I just find it jarring with a lot of mouse movements. Not sure if I'm explaining it right but I just find the layout really annoying. Also a lot of tiny text that doesn't really need to be as small as it is, and little click areas that could be bigger, like the waveform box.
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks a lot for the free gift

Does ANA 2 has a plan for buying? Like paying $10 per month until you've summed the price of the plugin. I would be interested in getting it, but paying upfront, it's not that cheap for me.

Slate Digital offers ANA2 as part of their ALL ACCESS PASS for $15 a month with a 12 mo. commitment. However, it is just a rental, not a rent to own deal. When you cancel, you lose access to ANA2. https://www.slatedigital.com/ana-2-synth/

The mixture of lack of recent activity from developer (objective) and the fact that ANA2 doesn't get enough use in my projects (subjective) makes me think about selling it :neutral:

We just released an update.2.0.81 to 20.0.92... some bug fixes.

we've been working away on the multisampling stuff... which is close to beta

its still 100% actively being developed.

The development around the slate iLok stuff did slow us down a tad but its full steam ahead from now.

Phil Sonic Academy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:23 am We just released an update.2.0.81 to 20.0.92... some bug fixes.
init button is broken in this release.

1. press init button on the main screen
2. change any parameter (for example OSCs voices count)
3. init button doesn't work anymore (until you press left or right button in presets change menu)

wrote support request

Phil Sonic Academy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:23 am We just released an update.2.0.81 to 20.0.92... some bug fixes.

we've been working away on the multisampling stuff... which is close to beta

its still 100% actively being developed.

The development around the slate iLok stuff did slow us down a tad but its full steam ahead from now.
The regular ANA isn'tt going to be ilok is it?

Nope

tony10000 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:51 am Slate Digital offers ANA2 as part of their ALL ACCESS PASS for $15 a month with a 12 mo. commitment. However, it is just a rental, not a rent to own deal. When you cancel, you lose access to ANA2. https://www.slatedigital.com/ana-2-synth/
Thanks for the answer, found that one too, but I was looking for rent to own. I think more developers should consider this solution.

Phil Sonic Academy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:35 pm Nope
Good to hear from you about development, Phil. It has been very quiet in the ANA2 section of the SA forum. Any chance you will recreate the ANA1 sounds in ANA2? I still use it for simple sounds. ANA2’s banks have shock and awe but you have to tone them down to make them fit in a mix.

Can owners have access to betas?
I think a midi fx version is also a good idea and would generate a lot of interest.

I hope along with multi sampling you are changing how the sample parameters work. Ie. Moving one knob should not move another knob.

Return to “Instruments”