Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK, with all the interest- and picture-threads around I though about
something a bit back on topic: pics of your studio. It might make for
some nice conversations and I'll be the first to post mine.

This is my little space where I abuse all those nice plugins ;).
It's just for the last month or so and I will move to another (even
smaller) room next month probably. There's also a picture of Orion
Platinum in action on my dual-screen and a close-up of the shelves
above my monitors.

Who's next ;)

EDIT: Oh, and don't start about the wallpaper :(
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, Moved to Reason and Rack Extensions exclusively (from Reaper and VSTs) several years ago.

may I borrow your digicam ?

Poweruser wrote:may I borrow your digicam ?
Come and get it ;)
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, Moved to Reason and Rack Extensions exclusively (from Reaper and VSTs) several years ago.

well, i havent got a digi cam either, so this crap old pic will have to do for now. since it was taken ive got my keyboard and OPlat, but this it basically it :D

Sorry about the poor quality folks :wink:

I already detect a trend: shelves above monitors are popular :D

..and drinks next to keyboards..ouch :?

crimsonwarlock wrote:Oh, and don't start about the wallpaper :(
Damn! Leaves me with nothing to say. :lol:
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Caleb wrote:Damn! Leaves me with nothing to say. :lol:
Yep, I was expecting you here ;)

Ok this isn't really my studio but the bower where me and my band recorded our album(including all my gear, a Clavia Micro Modular will be added the next days). Sorry it's only in german and flash so I can't write a direct link to the photos. www.apicula.de.vu then click in the following order: bilder -> zur bildergalerie -> studio
In my real studio I have also a shelve above my monitor.

greetZ ANdreas

PS I'm the one sitting in front of the bluscreen.

When I click on the "zur bildergalerie" button... it goes to a German Yahoo page not found type thing. I think!

Hmmm
Win11 / 12900K / 32GB DDR5 5600 / Apollo 8

Use your imagination !!! :wink:
Sturdy table : medium tower ; 22 inch screen ( can't live without it ) master keyboard : fatar SL 161 ; computer keyboard under ... ( " drawable shelf " ) KRK monitors - no hardware at all - no shelves above ( could they resist ???? :D )
" Sort of " white wallpaper ( still hanging !!! )

arrakeen wrote:When I click on the "zur bildergalerie" button... it goes to a German Yahoo page not found type thing. I think!

Hmmm
I also had an error. "too much visitors this hour, try again next hour"(translated). I'll contact our webmaster.

greetZ ANdreas

unfortunately I have no digicam and no scanner..hmmm :roll:
peace, Image

Preset Perverter wrote:Use your imagination !!! :wink:
Nope, I want to see pictures ;)

Here's my rig, AKA "The Secret Lab" :D ...missing from the photo is my computer (not that interesting :wink: ), my S-50, D-50, DX7, ARP Odyssey and my Hartke bass:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”