Multisampla Outputs

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it possible to add more outputs to multisampla or is 4 the max?
Woud like to have 8

No it is not.

However, you could build a more advanced Multi-Sampler in the MUX with Note Filters and Samplers. That would give you time stretch features on each sample, which is awesome in multi-sample concepts (a time stretch enabled MultiSampla would be excellent for making sample libs). You can set the MUX up with however many outputs you'd like. Of course the obvious downside to this method is setting up note filters and samplers is much slower than creating a range in the MuliSampla.

In fact the MultiSampla could use an update. Seems the same since M4 or M5 iirc. What would be great would be to have the keyboard range editor, and instead of a simple sampler, have a MUX port, much like MuPad. Then you can create layered synths/samples/whatever, much like UVI Falcon. Food for thought :tu:
My Setup.
Now goes by Eurydice(Izzy) - she/her :hug:

dakkra wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:31 pm No it is not.

However, you could build a more advanced Multi-Sampler in the MUX with Note Filters and Samplers. That would give you time stretch features on each sample, which is awesome in multi-sample concepts (a time stretch enabled MultiSampla would be excellent for making sample libs). You can set the MUX up with however many outputs you'd like. Of course the obvious downside to this method is setting up note filters and samplers is much slower than creating a range in the MuliSampla.

In fact the MultiSampla could use an update. Seems the same since M4 or M5 iirc. What would be great would be to have the keyboard range editor, and instead of a simple sampler, have a MUX port, much like MuPad. Then you can create layered synths/samples/whatever, much like UVI Falcon. Food for thought :tu:
Hey Dakkra -thanks for that. Figured that 4x outs was probably the max.
That keyboard range Mux instrument sounds interesting. Was interested in using Multisampla as an alternative to NI Battery... as I like Multisampla more than MuDrum. More outs would be great, but I can also use more Multisampla's as a work around.

There is a way to " kind of " double the amount as long as you dont want ' proper stereo '
I'm at work right now so cant explain but it involves hard panning your samples within the multisampla.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:04 pm There is a way to " kind of " double the amount as long as you dont want ' proper stereo '
I'm at work right now so cant explain but it involves hard panning your samples within the multisampla.
thatd be helpfull thx

You can pan samples full left and full right and then use a Stereo Splitter after the MultiSampler to use a single output as 2 mono outputs. That way you can use the 4 stereo outs of the MultiSampler as 8 mono outs. (or 2 stereo + 4 mono, etc...)

Pretty much what Jo said there, I used that technique in my "Beatnic lite" drum mux ( which you can find in Mulib :D )
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 am Pretty much what Jo said there, I used that technique in my "Beatnic lite" drum mux ( which you can find in Mulib :D )
thx gonna check this out :tu:

The mono splitter helped quite a bit, thank you

Return to “MUTOOLS”