Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been getting the same feeling about the last year. I've been following everything for the last ten years and it's overwhelming what's in reach today

Uncle E:

its slow, just now, getting onto jrrshop.com. When i finally got on, i did a search of 'jrrsounds' using your search window, and got this a couple of times in a row:

https://www.jrrshop.com/catalogsearch/r ... e&dir=desc

'504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)'

-GA

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:47 pm
rewthless wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 pm I think so. The day my voucher came I ordered vintage vault but I'd have to track down what 3rd party site I bought Falcon from...
*edit*
The voucher came next day but maybe automagically if you buy direct.
Bit the bullet and bought direct from the UVI site and yes, bought Falcon first which then meant I got an email with the voucher code and then used that to buy VV2. Man, I hope that covers my GAS for the next few weeks or I'm going to have to sell a kidney.
Maybe you can try sampling your kidney with many round-robins, then put the samples in Falcon for mangling. You could build a sample library with it and sell that instead of your kidney.

goldenanalog wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:42 am Uncle E:

its slow, just now, getting onto jrrshop.com. When i finally got on, i did a search of 'jrrsounds' using your search window, and got this a couple of times in a row:

'504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)'

-GA
I apologize, the site has been down for the past 13 hours. We hope to have it back up soon.

goldenanalog wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:42 am Uncle E:

'504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/1.10.3 (Ubuntu)'

-GA
This is now fixed:

www.jrrshop.com

The man from Uncle :tu:

Remember guys Black Friday is only 50 days away

Digivolt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am Remember guys Black Friday is only 50 days away
GAS pill, or, GAS delay pill.

The full Soundtoys bundle and FabFilter Pro-Q 3 will top of my shopping list! :D
Fingers crossed for some great prices.
(could also be tempted by Neutron 3)
Digivolt wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:52 am Remember guys Black Friday is only 50 days away

Ou_Tis wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:26 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:54 pm It shows up for me when I'm selecting products.

ik.png
Interesting. So someone doing the GB twice (for example, buying the Fender and Saturator) could get SVX 1 from the $99 tier and then the "upgrade" to SVX 2 at the $79 tier.
Correct, this is exactly what I did. Can confirm both SVX products are working for me.

Not a bad deal - given the discounts on the 2 original purchases it's 20 products for $80 so far, with the possibility of 2 more freebies. Around $1600 worth for $80, if you go by retail prices!

I think we should start posting deals here, so that the NO CHAT thread becomes the new YES CHAT until all have adapted and we can change it again.

dermage wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:07 pm I think we should start posting deals here, so that the NO CHAT thread becomes the new YES CHAT until all have adapted and we can change it again.
Yes, that is utter madness at the moment.

Can somebody please clean up that mess and throw out all the people who break the rules ironically?
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

mgw38 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:33 pm
dermage wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:07 pm I think we should start posting deals here, so that the NO CHAT thread becomes the new YES CHAT until all have adapted and we can change it again.
Yes, that is utter madness at the moment.

Can somebody please clean up that mess and throw out all the people who break the rules ironically?
Wait, there's another thread? :dog:

LOL! All the best deals end up over here in discussion anyway. :wink:

Michael L wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:43 pm Irony is free today:
https://www.kvraudio.com/product/irony_by_scamme
Synthedit? It's been a while since I've seen anything made with it.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”