Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Digital Synsations from alvfaria. Highly recommended seller!

bought Modular Icons and NI Opaline Drift from ascissors, very nice contact and fast transaction, thank you

Bought Madder Beatz Ableton Pack from user yehboy1, easy and fast transaction.

Thanks again,
pottering

sold Modular Icons and Opaline Drift to sacer and everything went great. sacer was a pleasure to do business with. Fast transaction.

Bought Unfiltered Audio Fault from klonizz. Lightning fast transaction, easy-peasy. Top seller!

Bought Xils 4 from inkling: Quick & easy transaction; perfect communication; he even helped me figure out an odd install problem.

iLok transfer was instantaneous -- superb experience -- highly recommended

Bought Komplete update from Sindikhate, highly recommended!
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

Just bought 4 PA plugins from gunark. Smooth transaction and fast transfer.I recommend this seller.

pottering wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:02 pm Bought Madder Beatz Ableton Pack from user yehboy1, easy and fast transaction.

Thanks again,
pottering
Same here. Easy transaction with pottering. Highly recommend.

Dencheg wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:19 pm Bought Komplete update from Sindikhate, highly recommended!
Thanks Dencheg for the quick payment! Enjoy!

Bought Izotope RX7 Elements from user June61944
There was a little bit of a hangup from Izotope (not June61944) but after a few emails everything went fine. I'd like to thank June61944 for his absolute kindness and patience. I highly recommend him!!!!
Grant

Sold Reveal Sound Spire to romank2. Friendly buyer, recommended :tu:

Bought Retrologue 2 from 15cr34m. Fast and smooth transaction :tu:

Thank you 15cr34m!

Sold Fielding DSP Reviver and Audiority Polaris to remiblaze. Kind buyer and quick payment. Nice!

Posting positive feedback for:

studjo - I purchased Metric Halo Channelstrip from him.

colabean - I purchased BX SSL 4000 E from him

lempface - I purchased Izotope upgrade bundle from him.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”