Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ChamomileShark wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 pm IRCAM labs stuff is on sale (see the no chat thread).

Is TS any good if you already have things like Paulstretch and Melodyne for creating textures / soundscapes by stretching stuff or does it add lots of artifacts? (I see it was released in 2014)
Arethere any sellers doing this bargain???? That plugivery white doesn't like my credit card.!

Debutante wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:18 am
ChamomileShark wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:08 pm IRCAM labs stuff is on sale (see the no chat thread).

Is TS any good if you already have things like Paulstretch and Melodyne for creating textures / soundscapes by stretching stuff or does it add lots of artifacts? (I see it was released in 2014)
Arethere any sellers doing this bargain???? That plugivery white doesn't like my credit card.!
I haven't found it elsewhere and I looked at a few locations. Is it worth getting? I've heard mixed things about it. The price is good though.

I found a few demos online and concluded it wasn't for me. I felt that the artifacts when stretching didn't appeal.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Still quite like that Plug&Mix VIP deal at $49. One of my most inspiring purchases.

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:25 am For just $39.99 (instead of $219.90), get the Vintage Piano Bundle from REALSAMPLES featuring 2 unique sounding pianos: Pianoforte and English Spinet II
Love that series, quite unique. Already have three of them. Exquisite.

dzilizzi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:57 am
escalona wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:14 am
dzilizzi wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:05 am
escalona wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:51 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:33 pm PA Brainworx SSL Console 4000E just $ 30,99 (with VAT), or even lower, depending on our voucher and taxes.
Sounds pretty good, I´ve got both IK and Waves SSL Consoloes, all are very different, in my opinion.
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
If you don't need this, you shouldn't get this.
I don't need half of what I buy. I haven't bought anything at PA in about 3 months. As long as I don't go into debt, I don't mid supporting some of these guys.
I'm on the same boat, I don't need half (or probably more) of what I buy, but then... about supporting PA, this is what you're supporting.
Well, their prices compared to UA are so much better. And someday, I might actually use one of these $4 to 25 plugins that are $200 at UA. But that's me.
He went to a racing show? What a piece of shit!

Oh noes! A business owner and developer has an expensive hobby which doesn't involve hoarding knobs or vst! Somebody fetch my fainting couch!

What the hell is wrong with you?

It's not even an expensive hobby. He apparently just went to a racing event.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I am not sure the pile of crap metal behind Imperator Dirk was paid for by plugin fanboys. Is it his car?

Is there a subscription model for racing cars?

Who really cares? Honestly, if you get worked up about someone’s hobby, man, I just don’t know.

My only knowledge of the internal workings of PA is from a comment from one of the UA guys and they said something like working for PA gave them the ability to focus entirely on development as well as giving them financial security.

Look at what UA has put out since joining PA. Stellar work.

That alone is enough for me.

nathanj wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:24 pm Look at what UA has put out since joining PA. Stellar work.

That alone is enough for me.
I agree. The UA stuff is what I kept in my account and use frequently. Good stuff really.

The only thing that matters me is there are few or no updates.
Last edited by ralfrobert on Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Agreed. They need to work on a better updating system. Getting Dropbox links from forum posts isn’t the best way to get the newest updates.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:19 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 pm
Haven't used my voucher this month. Not that I need this. but maybe this is what I should get?
I don't need half of what I buy. I haven't bought anything at PA in about 3 months. As long as I don't go into debt, I don't mid supporting some of these guys.
I'm on the same boat, I don't need half (or probably more) of what I buy, but then... about supporting PA, this is what you're supporting.
Well, their prices compared to UA are so much better. And someday, I might actually use one of these $4 to 25 plugins that are $200 at UA. But that's me.
I'm just shocked to see a full colour photograph on this forum!

ChamomileShark wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:00 pm I found a few demos online and concluded it wasn't for me. I felt that the artifacts when stretching didn't appeal.
That's what I was hearing also, Thanks!

frackermak wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:11 pm
masterhiggins wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:19 pm

I'm just shocked to see a full colour photograph on this forum!
pretty sure that somewhere on the internet a couple of car-racing-folks are calling out the owner of a motor company for taking a picture in front of a mixing desk at this very moment

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”