Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:29 am
fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:51 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:40 am
fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:12 am
everyPlugin.com wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:04 am
fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:25 am Just wondering if anyone knows when the Eventide SP2016 Reverb deal is scheduled to disappear?
Next Sunday @11:59pm EDT
Thank you very much!! Time to give intermittent fasting a demo, been waiting for a sale on this beauty.
Don't want to be 'that guy', but it did go on sale for $49 (effectively $44 with their summer voucher) very briefly at the start of the month through Audio Deluxe as part of the IMSTA festival week so may go that low in the future again if you're not in a rush.
Appreciate the response, I own Anthology XI so the crossgrade is even further discounted at the moment. Just not the best time for plugin purchases but I'd be a fool to miss this!
For anyone that owns Eventide 2016 Stereo Room (I believe that it's including the free one that was offered as part of the now discontinued Presonus Eventide Bundle that was given to those that had bought and registered their Presonus Audio interface before 2018) also qualify for a $29 crossgrade to Eventide SP2016 Reverb during the sale.
I believe that might have been a freebie from Novation Plugin Collective a few years back. Guessing a lot of people can get the $29 crossgrade if true. Have only used this briefly but it’s a big improvement from the 2016 Stereo Room at a very nice price.

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:29 am
fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:51 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:40 am
fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:12 am
everyPlugin.com wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:04 am
fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:25 am Just wondering if anyone knows when the Eventide SP2016 Reverb deal is scheduled to disappear?
Next Sunday @11:59pm EDT
Thank you very much!! Time to give intermittent fasting a demo, been waiting for a sale on this beauty.
Don't want to be 'that guy', but it did go on sale for $49 (effectively $44 with their summer voucher) very briefly at the start of the month through Audio Deluxe as part of the IMSTA festival week so may go that low in the future again if you're not in a rush.
Appreciate the response, I own Anthology XI so the crossgrade is even further discounted at the moment. Just not the best time for plugin purchases but I'd be a fool to miss this!
For anyone that owns Eventide 2016 Stereo Room (I believe that it's including the free one that was offered as part of the now discontinued Presonus Eventide Bundle that was given to those that had bought and registered their Presonus Audio interface before 2018) also qualify for a $29 crossgrade to Eventide SP2016 Reverb during the sale.
I don't remember how I came about it, but I do have the freebie and I can confirm that I qualify for the $29 upgrade. :tu:
Blue Phase Music

Well our upgrade prices may vary, but I think we can at least all agree it's a damned fine reverb.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Amazon has the PreSonus Eris E8 2-Way Active Studio Monitors (Single) for $129 today. Not sure how long they'll last.
Free shipping with Prime.

I have the Presonus E65s and they're awesome. I've heard great things about the Eris E8s as being fantastic monitors. Especially for the standard price. For this low, they're a steal. Get 'em until they're gone as the revisions were just released.

Sweet, been waiting for this one to go on sale. Fine all-in-one orchestra it seems.
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:35 am 67% OFF: PALETTE – SYMPHONIC SKETCHPAD by Red Room Audio
PALETTE – SYMPHONIC SKETCHPAD is a 29.1 GB library featuring strings, woodwinds, brass, choir, percussions, pianos, harp and even a set of modern trailer instruments.

Any of the waves instruments worth it?

Vleker wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:32 pm Any of the waves instruments worth it?
I do like the electric keys a lot.

Codex and Flow Motion tend to be underrated imho. Both great synths.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Fleer wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:54 pm
I do like the electric keys a lot.
I have one of them through the gold bundle. I barely use it though because I have addictive keys as well so I'm not sure if I could justify buying another xD

mgw38 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:10 pm
Codex and Flow Motion tend to be underrated imho. Both great synths.
I'll check em out, thanks!

Fleer wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:58 pm Sweet, been waiting for this one to go on sale. Fine all-in-one orchestra it seems.
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:35 am 67% OFF: PALETTE – SYMPHONIC SKETCHPAD by Red Room Audio
PALETTE – SYMPHONIC SKETCHPAD is a 29.1 GB library featuring strings, woodwinds, brass, choir, percussions, pianos, harp and even a set of modern trailer instruments.
Why is it a sketchpad, does that mean it's a lite orchestral library?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I see it as somewhat similar to Spitfire's Albion ONE, without the extras and without the huge price. Kind of a symphonic sketchpad for songwriting. Best vid I found was the one from Time+Space:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4LqqxzC50g

Flow Motion

Fleer wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:58 pm Sweet, been waiting for this one to go on sale. Fine all-in-one orchestra it seems.
Same here.
What ever!

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:01 pm
Flow Motion
To each their own - I really didnt get into Flow Motion, if you want to buy it super cheap pm me as Im selling mine.

Id recommend Element which I found underrated for the kind of sound it produces, but I think Id be in the minority on this one

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”