Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Been purchasing here for a while and so far i only had positive experiences. Some people even go an extra step and help you with any difficulties your have. One of these members is Theo. Absolutely recommend any transactions with him!

Bought Padshop Pro from 15cr34m . Quick and smooth transaction Recommended.

Bought MMultiAnalyzer from UnbalancedBeats. The transaction was very fast. Highly recommended!

Sold Ableton Live 10 lite to barry_blue. Super fast and problem free transaction. Nice person to trade with - thank you! :tu:

Sold NI Kinetic Treats/Toys to DrFolder. Easy transaction/exchange and a super friendly and respectful buyer.

Sold Softube Time&Tone Bundle to No Sonic Limits Another super easy and fast transaction - thank you! :tu:

Purchased plugins from:

wavemantra
jsc
ktrout69

All were excellent transactions.

Thanks!

Bought Studio One Artist from heliontide, and everything went super smoothly.

Recommended seller!

Thanks again.

Sold NI Form to Mattvk19 and it went as smooth as can be. Recommended buyer!

Bought Brainworx bx_dynEQ V2 from ani-mator. Quick, friendly and smooth transaction. Thank you.

BeeDog wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:53 am Sold NI Form to Mattvk19 and it went as smooth as can be. Recommended buyer!
:tu:

Sold Algonaut Atlas to bM3w. Great guy. Friendly, communicative and reliable. A pleasure to do business with and highly recommended! :tu:

Sold Sugar Bytes Cyclop, Factory and WOW2 to quietzone. Straightforward and friendly buyer, recommended :tu:

Purchased NI Komplete 12 from prodMinr. It was their first sale, and they went above and beyond to make sure I felt safe and secure during the purchase. They are the real deal, so buy with confidence, they are really communicative and a joy to buy from!

I bought bx_rooMS from Andress. Quick, nice, smooth transaction, I recommend. :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”