Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Element has some balls. Interface blows but dang, it sounds so good.

I like Codex. It's like Element but with wavetables. Most wavetable synths are unabashedly digital, which is great, but Codex embraces the analog aesthetic which distinguishes it from the crowd. Unfortunately, the wavetables can't easily be changed, but what is available is pretty good and has breadth. It's good for creative block situations too. And I agree it's underrated.

Following up on a post in an FB Deals group, you can get the Waves Inspire bundle at a discount if you already have some of the eleven instruments in the bundle. I have the Pianos and Keys bundle, went to my Waves account, checked for upgrades from it, and price was $71. I only wanted the Bass Fingers plug, so I ended up getting that from everyplugin for $24.

8dio has a nice flash sale on Orchestral Shepards ($8 until 10 AM PST on the 23rd)---anyone know what instruments "Plucked" includes in addition to guitars? Harp, mandolin, etc.?

Ou_Tis wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:59 am 8dio has a nice flash sale on Orchestral Shepards ($8 until 10 AM PST on the 23rd)---anyone know what instruments "Plucked" includes in addition to guitars? Harp, mandolin, etc.?
The library essentially contains a bunch of Shepard scale illusions built with samples from acoustic instruments (they also have another Shepard tone library that uses synthesized sounds). One of the components used to create these illusions is called "plucked". These components are not really separated into distinctively different instruments. I couldn't really tell exactly what these instruments are to be honest. There essentially is some plucked stuff mushed together.

This is a niche library, but a very nice one. Very unique. Complements the CASE and CAGE libraries very well. At 8 bucks you can't really go wrong with it imho.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Does anyone here use Waves Bass Fingers? I do like the sound and possibilities it possesses. Just wondering if anyone recommends it enough.

I am getting Codex. Thinking about Flow Motion, but I do have NI FM8 and DX 7 from Arturia VC6. Waves FM sounds great, but I wonder if would really be a worthy addition.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:53 pm Does anyone here use Waves Bass Fingers? I do like the sound and possibilities it possesses. Just wondering if anyone recommends it enough.

I am getting Codex. Thinking about Flow Motion, but I do have NI FM8 and DX 7 from Arturia VC6. Waves FM sounds great, but I wonder if would really be a worthy addition.
strongly suggest trying the Flow Motion demo. I have FM8

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:05 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:53 pm Does anyone here use Waves Bass Fingers? I do like the sound and possibilities it possesses. Just wondering if anyone recommends it enough.

strongly suggest trying the Flow Motion demo. I have FM8
Thanks! Did not have time for demo, got all 3 (Bass Fingers, Flow Motion and Codex) at a fantastic price from audiodeluxe. :party:

everyPlugin.com wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:27 am Waves Plugin Festival: 40% off almost everything.
Use FEST40 at checkout.
Until the end 'o' the month.
A splendid time is guaranteed for all.
...and for some misterious reason most of the old $29.99 plugins have gone up by ~$20 :clown:

What´s the word on Eventide´s Omnipressor? Anyone has any experience with it?
I will give it a spin later.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:40 pm What´s the word on Eventide´s Omnipressor? Anyone has any experience with it?
I will give it a spin later.
Only used it on drums so far. There's a handy preset that kind of strips drums back to their attack portion and drains a lot of processing from transients. Useful if for instance you only have a sample of a snare with reverb baked in and you want to use it with a set of otherwise dry drums.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Just a reminder that if you pick up UVI Digital Synsations for free (this week) you'll become eligible for the upgrade pricing on Vintage Vault 2 and you can keep it in your back pocket for when it's on sale again.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

nm
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Anyone tried the Free Big Bang Orchestra by VSL? Was a bit underwhelm considering i had to download their player, put in dongle to authorize etc... I don't know.
What ever!

Native Instruments are offering special deals on selected Orchestral Tools libraries, similar to last year with up to 63% off bundles. Can anyone remember if the deals were also on sale by other re-sellers?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”