"Neumann" GUI for Zebra²/Zebralette

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!
We've released the new skin : Neumann for Zebra².

Screenshot:

・Massive style modulation
・Pianoroll sequencer
・Multiple effects in a rack (Switch between Mods/FX rack)
・Fullscreen OSC editor with XY axis labeling
・MSEGs in rack!
・Interactive feedback for ENVs and Reverbs

It has totally different design & structure from our previous skin (Massive Modular). We're gonna keep updating 2 products in parallel.

Introduction Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZRQv6ACmEg

Product Page:
https://plugmon.jp/product/neumann-for-zebra/
*Free demo version is also available!
*It requires Zebra 2.8 (Rev.7325 or higher)

Zebralette version is FREE!:
https://plugmon.jp/product/neumann-for-zebralette/

Your feedback would be appreciated. Yeah :phones:
Last edited by plugmon on Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageMONA, the new skin for DIVA is released! | Follow me on Twitter.

Instantly "bought" (for Zebralette) half an hour ago... Even perhaps a few minutes before your announcement!
:lol:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

cool stuff! 8) :tu:

Purchased!

BlackWinny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:24 pm Instantly "bought" (for Zebralette) half an hour ago... Even perhaps a few minutes before your announcement!
What a quick access! Next step: buying one for Zebra² :wink:

Bought and downloaded, no brainer!
But then a strange fear gripped me
and I just couldn't ask....

plugmon wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:57 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:24 pm Instantly "bought" (for Zebralette) half an hour ago... Even perhaps a few minutes before your announcement!
What a quick access! Next step: buying one for Zebra² :wink:
Perhaps...
But I'll have to first purchase Zebra² for that.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

The Neumann skin crashed Zebra when first selected and now the GUI will not open... I had to delete the theme to get it work again with the default skin.

Plugmon... what Zebra build are you using?

pdxindy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:09 pm The Neumann skin crashed Zebra when first selected and now the GUI will not open... I had to delete the theme to get it work again with the default skin.

The latest version (Rev.7422). I suppose it at least requires Zebra 2.8 (with Fold & NuRev modules).
If it keeps crashing, you can refund the product :neutral:

plugmon wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:15 pm
pdxindy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:09 pm The Neumann skin crashed Zebra when first selected and now the GUI will not open... I had to delete the theme to get it work again with the default skin.

The latest version (Rev.7422). I suppose it at least requires Zebra 2.8 (with Fold & NuRev modules).
If it keeps crashing, you can refund the product :neutral:
I've been using a beta build with 1 small minor difference... I didn't even remember it was different. I'll try the latest release version (7422)

Nice! Will try it on Zebralette first.

Crashing for me too. Zebra2_7114_Mac on MacOS 10.14.6 in Ableton Live 10.1.1. Selecting the skin crashes Live, then after re-starting, the GUI is white. I have to remove the skin form my com.u-he.Zebra2.Preferences.txt to get the GUI back to the default again.

r_v wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:12 pm Crashing for me too. Zebra2_7114_Mac on MacOS 10.14.6 in Ableton Live 10.1.1. Selecting the skin crashes Live, then after re-starting, the GUI is white. I have to remove the skin form my com.u-he.Zebra2.Preferences.txt to get the GUI back to the default again.
Zebra 2.8 is Rev.7325 or higher. in 2.8 Zebra got the new preset browser (with search function & 8 color favorites. Neumann's script is compatible only with that new browser, which will cause crash on older version.
It also got Fold and NuRev modules so I recommend that you update Zebra regardless of my skin!

From the Neumann support page: "Not yet compatible with Zebra HZ or Zebrify, but they will be."
I was prepared to start nagging but...
Also, why Neumann?
Yorgos Simeonidis

Well, looks like I have a new default Zebra skin (after using Massive Modular for the previous few years :) )
Looking forward to having it in Zebra HZ too!

Return to “u-he”