Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Komplete 12 to Steverino and everything went smoothly!

Bought Bitwig 3 from strongergodzilla a few weeks ago. Great communication and the transfer went smooth!

rlared wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:05 pm Bought Bitwig 3 from strongergodzilla a few weeks ago. Great communication and the transfer went smooth!
rlared was also a wonderful buyer. Super easy to talk to and patient through the transfer process!

Bought a few Steinberg programs from brozobob last week. Quick shipping and helpful communication. No concerns whatsoever. I can easily recommend purchasing from him.

Purchased another plugin from glovesave39

Excellent and fast transaction.

Thanks!

Bought ezdrummer 2 from CJG007, and all went well. Recommended seller.

Bought Padshop Pro from 9ice9.
Smooth and easy transaction.
:tu:

Sold SPL IRON to jdavis3 I recommend this buyer.
Kneed je synth

Purchased Decimort 2 from Elevated_being. Very smooth transaction and cool guy to deal with. Absolutely recommended!

Immigrant wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:55 am Purchased Decimort 2 from Elevated_being. Very smooth transaction and cool guy to deal with. Absolutely recommended!
Sold Decimort 2 to Immigrant . The transaction went smooth and D16 Group did the license transfer one day earlier than expected. Recommended :tu:
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Bought several Sugar Bytes plugins from Elektrode. Great communication and smooth transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:

Thank you Elektrode!

Bought 11 AAS soundpacks from TheProBeats. Smooth and pleasant transaction. Awesome seller!
Han

Hello,
Just bought Arturia mini filter from MeanGreen7 : everything was perfect. Thanks.
Phlip

Bought Waves Nx from JurijPopotnig. Fast and smooth transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:

Thank you JurijPopotnig!

Smooth business transaction--an exchange of cash for a briefcase containing a super-secret plugin--with thomekk. Thanks for the ultimate deal. 8)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”