Korg Krome can sounds like Analog Monster

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah that's what I'm getting. Dude posts a video, EVERYBODY disagrees with him, but his credentials outrank everybody else.

"Because I made a million trance presets is why I'm right".

I mean I bought my first analogue synth in 1986, have owned at least 150 synths in the last 30 years and own 'about' 25 hardware synths now, as well as 125 software synths, I also make presets for a living AND get paid to teach sound design.

But what the fvck do I know? :hihi:

NatLife wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:13 pm I'm here to not compare what is better or what isnt, i can do sounds any synth better than you have, just coz of my expirience and talent
Nobody said anything about what is better (except you). You think you have more talent and experience than other people here? Ignorant prick.

tehlord wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:29 pm Yeah that's what I'm getting. Dude posts a video, EVERYBODY disagrees with him, but his credentials outrank everybody else.

I mean I bought my first analogue synth in 1986, have owned at least 150 synths in the last 30 years and own 'about' 25 hardware synths now, as well as 125 software synths, I also make presets for a living AND get paid to teach sound design.

if your mum didn't buy your track off bandcamp you know nothing!

tehlord wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:29 pm Yeah that's what I'm getting. Dude posts a video, EVERYBODY disagrees with him, but his credentials outrank everybody else.

ahah) i'm cloning my post again - i posted a video where i showing how Krome can sounds, what else?
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:33 pm
NatLife wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:13 pm I'm here to not compare what is better or what isnt, i can do sounds any synth better than you have, just coz of my expirience and talent
Nobody said anything about what is better (except you). You think you have more talent and experience than other people here? Ignorant prick.
where i said that i have a more talent than people? nowhere. I talked with one man, i explained him - i'm ready to compare and people will see the thruth, just because of his aggressive trying for explain.
But in fact i'm cloning again and again - i'm not asked a battle about that Krome isnt analog or who is better, i posted a sound that ive done - all! finished. I hope now we understand each other?
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

Has that old dispute about what analog sound actually is ever been solved?

vurt wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:24 pm "im better than you at sound design because of my experience "

i have no idea who you are or what you've done?
im pretty sure the same can be said in reverse.
and i happen to know for a fact tcc has actual experience, over years.
for the first - you need to learn a normal talk without a offensive words when you run out of brain to explain your thoughts. Believe me i can answer more aggressive, but I behave normally and do not fall to your level.
so if you dont know me, how you can know what a person can and what not? I always wonder how people can judge someone without knowing who you are talking to, i think it can be only coz from lack of brains.
My answer to Bluffmunkey was with having some information about his work - he asked for soundbanks demos from the guys of my previous sphere - Trance music. I do not will say what i made and with whom i played, with whom i worked and what i produced, like Bluffmunkey posted how many synths he have...and what else? what he done with them? Where it was?...thats why i advised him to stop this discussion with a guy who born in Trance music with using shitty VST's, like such people like him said in those times.
Last edited by NatLife on Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NatLife wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:38 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:24 pm "im better than you at sound design because of my experience "

i have no idea who you are or what you've done?
im pretty sure the same can be said in reverse.
and i happen to know for a fact tcc has actual experience, over years.
for the first - you need to learn a normal talk without a offensive words when you run out of brain to explain your thoughts. Believe me i can answer more aggressive, but I behave normally and do not fall to your level.
so if you dont know me, how you can know what a person can and what not? I always wonder how people can judge someone without knowing who you are talking to, i think it can be only coz from lack of brains.
"because of".

NatLife wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:13 pm
Krome's Saw signal is very rich even without fx's too, what if it will sound same in fact?) You don't know how powerfull Krome modulation system is..you just see a Touch Screen, but this screen hides tremendous sound modulation capabilities. I'm here to not compare what is better or what isnt, i can do sounds any synth better than you have, just coz of my expirience and talent to create HQ sound from shit(i did it with earlier VST's). But I just posted a video with a sound, that sounds like analog, thats all what i wanted to say :)
and theres what you said, need i explain why people may take issue with such a statement?

vurt wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:43 pm
Krome's Saw signal is very rich even without fx's too, what if it will sound same in fact?) You don't know how powerfull Krome modulation system is..you just see a Touch Screen, but this screen hides tremendous sound modulation capabilities. I'm here to not compare what is better or what isnt, i can do sounds any synth better than you have, just coz of my expirience and talent to create HQ sound from shit(i did it with earlier VST's). But I just posted a video with a sound, that sounds like analog, thats all what i wanted to say :)
and theres what you said, need i explain why people may take issue with such a statement?
check the post above, i added answer on this - the answer was to a specific person, not for the whole people, no need to flip my words.

vurt wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:43 pm
Looks like you may have to.

Definitely, I can't understand a single sentence he's written

AnX wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:43 pm Definitely, I can't understand a single sentence he's written
Definitely, trols wasnt asked

NatLife wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:19 pm
AnX wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:43 pm Definitely, I can't understand a single sentence he's written
Definitely, trols* wasnt** asked
*trolls
**weren't

i rest my case

Someone programming a classic synth bass from scratch, sounds decent enough:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC17yciCncY

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”