G8tor authorization problem

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, suddenly G8tor went into trial mode, while editing a project.
So, I went to the email with the licence code, copied it into "ENTER YOUR AUTHORIZATION NUMBER" and hit "Authorize". After that, nothing happens. It just says "Authorization in progress. Please wait.."
I've been waiting for over an hour now :(
I've tried this both in Reaper and in standalone mode as well.
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

It happens with Re4orm as well :(
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

No response here, no response to my support ticket on the 2getheraudio website. Very disappointing :(
Xpoes

Quite amazing, still no response!
Xpoes

problem solved :party:
Xpoes

How did you solve the authorisation problem?

Hi folks,
Just a heads up that we did make some updates awhile back to prevent this from happening. There should not be any instances which can reset a license back to trial mode other than pirating our software which is what it's intended to prevent. (sorry, we hate it too, but it does help us prevent piracy and keep us in business).

If anybody experiences this, please just reach out to us and we'll take care of it. Thanks.

2getheraudio

Hi, ive got almost the same problem. G8tor and Reform are installed on my desktop and works great
but they wont accept the authorizing code when installing it on my laptop...
Anyone got any ideas here?

Deadkai, please submit a support ticket and we'll get back to you: https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/

i am currently having this same issue, trying to re-authorize RE4ORM FX after moving to a new computer. it gets stuck on "Authorization in progress. Please wait..."

i'm trying to send a support ticket, but your when i click on the above link it says i need an account to submit a support ticket, and when i click on the link to create and account i see the message "User registration is currently not allowed."

i also reached out on Facebook, and got no response there. please help me!

(also, the link for updates "https://www.2getheraudio.com/updates/" is broken, and goes straight back to the home page)

Sorry about taking so long to get back to you. Thank you for pointing out the issues with the website. We are working on fixing them now. We are sometimes experiencing temporary problems with the authorisation server and we are looking into that too. We have contacted you on Facebook now and will help you solve your problem asap.

thank you!

just to report back - they fixed the problem for me. simply deleted /Library/Application Support/2getheraudio/RE4ORM FX/authorization.json and then re-authorized.

Happy to hear that it worked! Enjoy the plugin!

We made a Sticky with the solution for both Mac and Windows:
viewtopic.php?f=295&t=532258

tonycore wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:06 pm just to report back - they fixed the problem for me. simply deleted /Library/Application Support/2getheraudio/RE4ORM FX/authorization.json and then re-authorized.
GENIUS. This fixed it for me. On my PC it was located at: C:\ProgramData\2getheraudio\PluginName\authorization.json

Return to “2getheraudio”