Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nathanj wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:39 pm Is the reason 11 intro a pricing error?
It's $99 on Propellerhead's website not on sale, so $72.90 in sale probably isn't an error... at least on Thomann's part.

Can the version of Europa that comes with Reason 11 intro be used outside of Reason?

You can but it has to be loaded through the vst3 rack, I believe.

I’m still thinking the $72 is an error. Sweetwater has it listed as $99

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:16 pm Reason Studios Reason 11 Intro $72.90. You get a lot for the money here including the RACK.
https://m.thomannmusic.com/reason_studi ... wnload.htm

as per db3 Intro includes "Europa, Thor, Monotone, Subtractor, Kong, Rytmik, NN-XT, Redrum and more"
Wow!!!

Perhaps there is something I am overlooking?
Wow, didn't knew that, thank you! Yeah, this purchase looks more profitable :)

15cr34m wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:54 am
Kalamata Kid wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:16 pm Reason Studios Reason 11 Intro $72.90. You get a lot for the money here including the RACK.
https://m.thomannmusic.com/reason_studi ... wnload.htm

as per db3 Intro includes "Europa, Thor, Monotone, Subtractor, Kong, Rytmik, NN-XT, Redrum and more"
Wow!!!

Perhaps there is something I am overlooking?
Wow, didn't knew that, thank you! Yeah, this purchase looks more profitable :)
First this price exclude VAT and second you will not get the serial on weekends because it's not an automatic process.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

quietzone wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:28 am Both Thomann DE and Music Store DE have Reason 11 Intro at 79€ (19% VAT incl.), maybe it's some sort of launch offer?
The pricing seems to be: Reason Intro (€79), Reason (€349) and Reason Suite (€549)

[deleted by user]
Last edited by quietzone on Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

I wouldn't count on seeing that sale again. It wasn't Black Friday and may well have been a one-time thing to convert some Lite owners to paying Reason users.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

[deleted by user]

On that page is says Reason Lite 10 is included. If you register a code for reason 10 now do you get a license for reason 11?

[deleted by user]

Be interested to hear results thanks :)

Some AKAI MPCs come with a version of Reason lite too I think ?

quietzone wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:19 pm Found an interesting upgrade path for us who don't own Reason.

Buy a Korg nanokey/nanopad/nanokontrol for 40 to 45 EUR (at amazon.de) and you get a software bundle from Korg that includes Reason Lite.
Scroll down here to see all software you get:
https://www.korg.com/us/products/computergear/nanopad2/

On previous sales (last black friday a few times this last year), the upgrade to the full Reason from Reason Lite was $99.

So for around $150 you get the full Reason plus a controller.
Not sure if this is still the case but it used to be that if you download and register iOS version of Reason Compact, you can get Reason Lite for free.

(Updated: Yes, I still found it in the description of Reason Compact for iOS)

Just registered app and it gave me 10 Lite which is generous :) thanks for tip off :)
Last edited by Buckster on Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was checking around my Steinberg account for info and noticed a new deal in voucher section. They have the upgrade from Cubase LE 4/5/6/7/8/9/9.5 to 10 for $10.99 deal. Its $45 regular price.

So if you are an existing Cubase LE user on an older version and want to upgrade to the new one, log into your account and check.

Also, maybe see if you can wait a few weeks. Traditionally if you wait to buy around late October, you might also be eligible for grace period free upgrade to next version as Steinberg traditionally release Cubase versions around November or December latest.

Happy shopping.
Last edited by telecode on Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”