If this aint good and still sounds as a loop then I just do not know anymore people

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@wagtunes. I understand but I am not looking to become famous or anything. I just want to have fun. Thats something you all do not seem to understand. I aint doing this to become a professional at all, I do it because I have fun. And its not allowed to have fun it seems. No, I need to change things up constantly so you all have fun listening because you can not appreciate it as it is. I listened for a while and creating music was not fun anymore. It became stressfull.

I do not want to go on that road anymore because it will make me quit making music. I had no fun anymore. I did not even like what I created anymore.
I was too busy with creating things all of you would enjoy that I lost track of what was important for me in the first place: just have fun.

I will never be a professional, nor do I need to be that. Its a shame you all think thats wrong of me, it only shows what your intentions are. Mine seem to be different. I do not need to be famous. I do not even want it. I just want to have fun. Am I still allowed to have fun? Or does anyone have advice to give about that too?

Yes Wagtunes, your songs are very good, I ALWAYS stated that, except the singing part of course but you also agree on that. But I never stated your songs are not good, they are very good and I always stated that. I love hearing your songs untill your voice drops in, I do not say that to attack you but since you all think I am being hostile you will percieve it that way, its just the way it is for me. If you just would do instrumentals they would be perfect in my opinion. I would not be able to say anything anymore.

I even did not say anything about your singing in my last post to your song, i ONCE AGAIN told you how good it was. I do not do it a lot, react to others music, but I ALWAYS tell them that they did a good job. I NEVER give the "advice" you all give. And that makes me a bad person because then they can not improve. I for one, understand that improvement does NOT come from others but over the years of practice. So I also give advice, namely: Keep it up! Keep making songs!

I only made one bad post, to you, about your singing, because you teared my whole song down, a song which some people now want me to go back too. See the predicement I am in? Do you understand why I think its foolish to listen to all of you people advice? Now the songs that were so bad are actually good. In someones eyes that is.

So yes I am sorry but I have learned not to listen anymore because whats bad for someone might be good for someone else. Now this track is bad again and the early ones were good but why should I go back (I will probably once I round of this set off music pieces but with more variation added) just to be told then by other people that they liked these tracks more? Do you see people what I mean...

Let people just create what they want to create, and if they really want advice they will ask you! I never asked for advice that I know off and then did not take the advice, to my knowing all I asked was to listen to the song. All I said was something like: New track, hope you all enjoy it! I never asked for advice. Let people create what they want to create. You all seem to want to create a bunch of clones. You all say: listen to this, do this or that and so you create a clone of the one you let someone listen too or a clone of yourself. Then I am wrong because I do not want to be a clone. No you are all wrong to be directing someone to be a clone of someone else! Yes advice is good, if someone wants it. I never asked for advice. I just want people to hear my songs and hopefully some enjoy it. Thats all I really want. But I guess thats very wrong of me.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

@lectropunk I will create such tracks again, because now I know that some people liked it. But I will use more variation. It also will have to wait untill I finished these set of music pieces I am doing now.

Mozex wrote:@ forgotten another thing you forgotten: I probably followed more years of music classes then you. I did 4 years to learn notes when I was a young kid and 7 years of keyboard lessons. I admid, I am still rusty, I have not played for over 20 years. But please enlighten us all with how many years of music classes you had?
So put that to use. Being “rusty” is just an excuse - if you learned theory for 4 years and piano for 7 you should be able to apply that to any tools you have access to.

I don’t know how you can have had those formal lessons and not be able to figure out that it takes time to learn something. You won’t get quick results just because you want quick results.

I used this line for my only musical piece here.
"Be aware of the fact that i seldom follow advices."
It worked well. :D

@forgotten, its not me who wants quick results, it are the people on here that want it otherwise they would not break every single track I upload down.
But hey why do I still bother, nothing I do is good and nothing I say is good. So yes you are right. And even that will not be good.

@saffran nor should you if you do not want it! The only advice I give to anyone is to keep on making music. Thats, in my opinion, really the only advice one can give.

Yes I followed advice of people too and I am thankfull for it, but then they just gave other advice that turned me in the complete opposite direction again, the direction I came from! It makes me believe that some people do not really want to appreciate music at all, they just want to give advice. I for one do not need it anymore on this moment. I may ask for it in the future and then I am open for it. But people do not seem to understand why I am not open for it now. I never asked for it, yet I recieve it plentyfull! And then they do not understand why I do not listen... Then I am the asshole and the fool for not listening. But I never asked for it. Give me advice when I ask for it. I think thats a wiser thing to do but hey, I am the assholish fool here.
But hey, why do you still upload music then they ask, if you do not want advice? That only shows what their intentions are: to give advice. Once they can not do that anymore they simply can not understand why you upload a song.
Well, there is a legend which talks of the fact that some people just like to listen to music... without the need to give advice... just listen to it you know and maybe they like it. Yeah it has become a legend because it seems those people are facing extinction. They are being overrun with people that only want to give advice. Must be a asshole again with saying that. It seems to me that the more that I say the truth, the bigger the asshole I am. A real shame.

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:49 pm But people do not seem to understand why I am not open for it now. I never asked for it, yet I recieve it plentyfull! And then they do not understand why I do not listen... Then I am the asshole and the fool for not listening.
Hopefully you learn about peoples behaviour and will not be so disappointed when they turn up. :idiot:
I myself was mighty irritated when i made a feature request in another forum and got a couple of persons insisting on learning me workarounds for that paticular thing.
I wished for a change in the software and they thought that i should learn a new way to work.
Very irritating...but they are not wired to see what they are doing wrong. So i calm down, meditate a bit, ignore their post and get past it.
I am then also better prepared for next time it happens. Because it will happen again.

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:49 pm @forgotten, its not me who wants quick results, it are the people on here that want it otherwise they would not break every single track I upload down.
But hey why do I still bother, nothing I do is good and nothing I say is good. So yes you are right. And even that will not be good.
That’s not the point I’m making - you shouldn’t be so concerned if people criticize, as you haven’t been posting for long. Listen to those criticisms, and ask people for more detail where they suggest areas for improvement.

It takes time to improve musical skills of any kind, and you may need to go through some failures before you get some successes. I think you’re telling yourself that you have reached the limits of your skills before you have developed them, but you should be continuing to learn and not be so concerned with not getting the feedback that you want.

Okay, here's the bottom line and then I am done with you because you're a hopeless case.

You say you just want to have fun? You say you don't want to be a professional? Fine. Then don't post your music here. Because if you DO post your music here, people WILL critique it. Someone just said they liked my song but don't like that I'm using a virtual guitar. Well, I sold my real guitar so don't have one anymore so virtual is all I have. I acknowledge that it won't be as good as a real guitar. Point is, I can't expect people to NOT criticize my virtual guitar if they feel it ruins the song.

So, if you DON'T want people to critique your music here's what you do. When you post a song, post this disclaimer or something like it.

"I am posting my latest song. I hope you like it. If you don't, I don't want to hear your criticisms. I am only doing this to have fun."

And that will be the end of it. People will know either to just say "Great song!" or say nothing. And that way you can live in your ignorant bliss.

I can't believe it but I have finally met somebody more stubborn and pigheaded than I am.

And with that, this will be the last you hear of me in this thread and I have commented on your last piece of music.

I'll let everybody else enjoy this train wreck.

This sounds like my first attempts 30 years ago only that i hadn't the software back then. :lol:

Seriously: wags is totally right what he said as it's really obvious that OP haven't a clue what he is doing. This sounds terrible and i wouldn't lable this phonic garbage as music.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

To be honest, this garbage only existed because I listened to you all and changed everything I did. I am going back to what I did before.

And yes from now on its gonna be easy, either you like it or not. I change nothing anymore.

Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:08 am @ Thank you, I do my best. But I aint gonna please anyone anymore but myself. I like how things go now. I am happy about what I make. I do so many things I never thought was possible. I create my own drums, I put in a more variation. All these people can talk all they want, they do not understand how proud I am of myself. Guess what, that will sound arrogant to most people and that is pretty foolish, it seems it would be better if I said myself that my tracks sucked. I do not understand why I would post them then but hey, foolish logic I simply do not understand. Maybe they do, but I am a man from God and He laughs with the wisdom of the world :D
So I laugh too, make it longer, then, make it shorter! Put in more variation, then, put in less variation! Drop the lead, then, put in a lead! HAHAHAHA
You have no clue about musical progressiong, you do not know how to compose! HAHAHAHA I followed 11 years of music classes :D
Then you have learned nothing! HAHAHA I guess those people just always want to be right! Yeah I am done doing my best to stay humble.
It came to the point I even said I had no skills, just so people would actually try to understand my music.
Then I say how many years of music class I had, not good again! Many of you are pretty funny people and should stop making music and go into the stand up comedy bussiness. I am done being humble about me tracks, they are damn good. I like them a lot and that is what counts the most.
It seems that many of you want to make me actually create tracks I do not like myself. I do not follow that logic. It is the logic of the world and God laughs with it because it is based on what will be popular and will sell. It is based on what the world will accepts. I do not follow that logic. If only one person likes my tracks I am a happy man. I create tracks not to earn a lot of money or to become famous, I do it because I love doing it! I do nothing else anymore! Gave up gaming. I do volunteering work and I make music. Nothing else anymore. And I am loving it!!!!
I would not even want to become famous, I do not need that drama in my life. Just let me create songs and post them online. And you will see, some people will like my songs. And then I am a happy man. Are the songs perfect? As perfect as they can be after 9 months of working with a midi keyboard and Ableton Live Intro 10. Could they be better? Yes I am sure they could. Does that matter to me? Not really. Why? Because I like them a lot myself as they are!!!!
So yeah. Call me arrogant. Call me foolish. I do not really care anymore :) I am gonna do what I love and if people do not agree on the pad I take then thats their problem. Not mine. Not anymore. I laugh now with people who say I can not compose. I laugh because I stepped over my boundaries many times already. In the past I got mad and I only got mad because I knew they were right. My songs were indeed not variated enough. But comments now like it sounds like a loop put thru a melody maker or that I can not compose make me giggle. It makes me giggle because I know its not true. It makes me giggle because it shows how foolish they are :) So go ahead, tell me that I am arrogant and hostile. Tell me how my music sucks and please do not forget to say that I can not compose daily! Because it will make me laugh. And laughing is healthy! Peace to all the people who like my songs and peace to those that do not like them. May you all rest in the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ!
tl;dr
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 pm
Mozex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:08 am @ Thank you, I do my best. But I aint gonna please anyone anymore but myself. I like how things go now. I am happy about what I make. I do so many things I never thought was possible. I create my own drums, I put in a more variation. All these people can talk all they want, they do not understand how proud I am of myself. Guess what, that will sound arrogant to most people and that is pretty foolish, it seems it would be better if I said myself that my tracks sucked. I do not understand why I would post them then but hey, foolish logic I simply do not understand. Maybe they do, but I am a man from God and He laughs with the wisdom of the world :D
So I laugh too, make it longer, then, make it shorter! Put in more variation, then, put in less variation! Drop the lead, then, put in a lead! HAHAHAHA
You have no clue about musical progressiong, you do not know how to compose! HAHAHAHA I followed 11 years of music classes :D
Then you have learned nothing! HAHAHA I guess those people just always want to be right! Yeah I am done doing my best to stay humble.
It came to the point I even said I had no skills, just so people would actually try to understand my music.
Then I say how many years of music class I had, not good again! Many of you are pretty funny people and should stop making music and go into the stand up comedy bussiness. I am done being humble about me tracks, they are damn good. I like them a lot and that is what counts the most.
It seems that many of you want to make me actually create tracks I do not like myself. I do not follow that logic. It is the logic of the world and God laughs with it because it is based on what will be popular and will sell. It is based on what the world will accepts. I do not follow that logic. If only one person likes my tracks I am a happy man. I create tracks not to earn a lot of money or to become famous, I do it because I love doing it! I do nothing else anymore! Gave up gaming. I do volunteering work and I make music. Nothing else anymore. And I am loving it!!!!
I would not even want to become famous, I do not need that drama in my life. Just let me create songs and post them online. And you will see, some people will like my songs. And then I am a happy man. Are the songs perfect? As perfect as they can be after 9 months of working with a midi keyboard and Ableton Live Intro 10. Could they be better? Yes I am sure they could. Does that matter to me? Not really. Why? Because I like them a lot myself as they are!!!!
So yeah. Call me arrogant. Call me foolish. I do not really care anymore :) I am gonna do what I love and if people do not agree on the pad I take then thats their problem. Not mine. Not anymore. I laugh now with people who say I can not compose. I laugh because I stepped over my boundaries many times already. In the past I got mad and I only got mad because I knew they were right. My songs were indeed not variated enough. But comments now like it sounds like a loop put thru a melody maker or that I can not compose make me giggle. It makes me giggle because I know its not true. It makes me giggle because it shows how foolish they are :) So go ahead, tell me that I am arrogant and hostile. Tell me how my music sucks and please do not forget to say that I can not compose daily! Because it will make me laugh. And laughing is healthy! Peace to all the people who like my songs and peace to those that do not like them. May you all rest in the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ!
tl;dr
Reader's Digest Version: Story of his life and more ranting about how he doesn't care that we think his music sucks.

All I saw was some long, unfocused rant with no paragraph breaks, ending with something about Jesus. He didn’t even bother to acknowledge my suggestions and constructive criticism on page one. I’m out of here.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Return to “Music Cafe”