Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mladi wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:58 am
Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:01 am
Dalil260175 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:54 am Just a hint for all recent IZotope MPS 2.1 buyers : I bought mine on 6th of August and ask iZotope support if there is a kind of a grace period because I did not want to spend another $150,- in such a short time for the MPS 3 upgrade. They agreed and upgraded my MPS 2.1 to 3 for free.
Cool, I bought mine after you so I'm gonna ask this as well! Thanks!
Thank you for the info, i'll try too. :tu:
I'm not sure what qualifies some people and not others, but if you check the Ozone 9 thread here and other, unnamed fora, there are a few people that were denied free upgrades while there were others that received them and purchasing timeframes overlap. Manage your expectations.
Blue Phase Music

Blue Phase Music wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:19 am
Dalil260175 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:54 am Just a hint for all recent IZotope MPS 2.1 buyers : I bought mine on 6th of August and ask iZotope support if there is a kind of a grace period because I did not want to spend another $150,- in such a short time for the MPS 3 upgrade. They agreed and upgraded my MPS 2.1 to 3 for free.
I'm not sure what qualifies some people and not others, but if you check the Ozone 9 thread here and other, unnamed fora, there are a few people that were denied free upgrades while there were others that received them and purchasing timeframes overlap. Manage your expectations.
I personally don't have any expectations to manage, but a little try can't hurt. :hihi:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

ABout Izotope MPS 3 I believe the difference is between the people that bought the mps 2.1 full and the ones (hello, me) that bought and upgrade outside izotope, on a reseller. Time will tell :P

Intensity on sale :tu:
https://www.zynaptiq.com/intensity/
Maybe even lower at resellers.

citidela wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 am ABout Izotope MPS 3 I believe the difference is between the people that bought the mps 2.1 full and the ones (hello, me) that bought and upgrade outside izotope, on a reseller. Time will tell :P
That would suck, I bought the upgrade from JRR for $150 so it would be ridiculous if I had to pay the same price to get one program upgraded...

mladi wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:09 am
Blue Phase Music wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:19 am
I personally don't have any expectations to manage, but a little try can't hurt. :hihi:
That was my thought, as well. :tu:
Blue Phase Music

Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:41 pm
citidela wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 am ABout Izotope MPS 3 I believe the difference is between the people that bought the mps 2.1 full and the ones (hello, me) that bought and upgrade outside izotope, on a reseller. Time will tell :P
That would suck, I bought the upgrade from JRR for $150 so it would be ridiculous if I had to pay the same price to get one program upgraded...
I bought my MPS 2.1 as well as an upgrade from Ozone 8 Advanced at JJRSHOP for $129,- if I remember the price right, so that shouldn't be an issue. Besides the free MPS 3 upgrade I received those 2 extra reverb plugins but no Groove3 membership....i am not cheeky enough to ask for that too :-) I am just happy with what I got and hope you will be lucky too.

Don't know these plugins but spotted this glitchmachines bundle on plugin boutique which may be of interest

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... Exclusive-

Very happy with Izotope :D
Outside the 30 day grace period and they still upped my ozone 8 advanced to v9 free of charge :tu:
Thank you!

Dalil260175 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 pm
Vleker wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:41 pm
I bought my MPS 2.1 as well as an upgrade from Ozone 8 Advanced at JJRSHOP for $129,- if I remember the price right, so that shouldn't be an issue. Besides the free MPS 3 upgrade I received those 2 extra reverb plugins but no Groove3 membership....i am not cheeky enough to ask for that too :-) I am just happy with what I got and hope you will be lucky too.
I can confirm they gave me the upgrade as well. They also told me the grace period is 30 days, and even though I was a little over that, they made an exception. Great customer services, some companies can learn from this!

Glad to see iZotope bolstering their support this way. Great company indeed.
:tu:

Someone (tried to) post this in the Chat only https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/pres ... ng-bundle/
Anyone who has this, or has tried it? Seems like there are some great sounds in there but I don't know the company (Aubit sound). Might be a good deal!

Yay, Izotope took care of me too (Aug 13), I will be installing 3.1 tonight! :hyper: :tu: :wheee: :band2:

Thank you so much for this tip! :hug: I would not have thought of asking iZotope about a possible grace period. But now I did, and also received the MPS upgrade for free. You’re the best!

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:52 pm 40% off T-RackS 5 MAX in our MAX Your Studio promotion (through October 29, 2019)
Hi, IKM Peter! An update of your line of product bundles would be nice. Maybe it's just me, but I find it somewhat annoying that your Total Studio MAX is neither total nor max. ;)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”