Hi I am Professional Tom and here's a tutorial of secret EQ techniques. Other producers hate me for showing them to all.

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hey Tom, if you're a "professional", I'd like to see your CV

:tu:

AnX wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:43 pm hey Tom, if you're a "professional", I'd like to see your CV

It's probably a 2CV...

This is ---- great, he baited y'all snobs into a 50 page thread. Man's an artist, and this thread is f**king performance art

Ploki wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:25 pm This is ---- great, he baited y'all snobs into a 50 page thread. Man's an artist, and this thread is f**king performance art
It's surprising that so many have taken the video seriously. From the mic tapping at the start to the "Oops I blew my headphones" at the end. The mumbling, almost incoherent narration, fumbling around the eq settings, classic! Best laugh I've had all week. (Yeah, it's been a bad week!)

AnX wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:43 pm hey Tom, if you're a "professional", I'd like to see your CV

some pros only use midi...

Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:31 pm

It's surprising that so many have taken the video seriously.

havent watched it, i just assumed it was a joke from post #1

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:39 pm

some pros only use midi...

:hihi:

video? wtf?

I think he means the CCTV from last weekend.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

i was definitely somewhere else, that's not me! i dont even have a hat! :o

It wasn't me. You can't prove a thing.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Are you joking? I can't show the League my true identity. They already chase me to the ground. I may be crazy, but not THAT crazy.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Ploki wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:25 pm This is ---- great, he baited y'all snobs into a 50 page thread. Man's an artist, and this thread is f**king performance art
I'm not sure if that's the compliment or not, but I'm a well behaved man, and as a professional I want to thank you the kind words along the lines you wrote. :tu:
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:08 pm

Are you joking? I can't show the League my true identity. They already chase me to the ground. I may be crazy, but not THAT crazy.
dammit! i thought we'd definitely trick him there!

Guys how do you like my avatar? Should I change it or is it just fine for a professional like me?

Return to “Production Techniques”