ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Professional Tom, this is even more professional and more awesome than it being professional and awesome as you promised.

Mikelo wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:36 am Professional Tom, this is even more professional and more awesome than it being professional and awesome as you promised.
Yeah I know, I know. My speakers beg for a moment of relief and the foundations of my house is starting to fall apart but I keep turning the volume up anyway!

Thanks for feedback. :D
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

The video is awesome! Wags and Vurt look exactly as I picture them :D
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:17 am The video is awesome! Wags and Vurt look exactly as I picture them :D
Hahaha what a coincidence! as I was drawing them I didn't know who they will portray. Nobody volunteered so I made my own choice.

Glad you liked it!
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

This is way cooler than i expected professional tom, i mean i knew it would be professional, but youve just blown my mind and raised the bar for music worldwide, keep it up :D

by the way you didn't happen to visit a crossroads and meet a smiling... uh... :party:

joeyboy1333 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:10 am This is way cooler than i expected professional tom, i mean i knew it would be professional, but youve just blown my mind and raised the bar for music worldwide, keep it up :D

by the way you didn't happen to visit a crossroads and meet a smiling... uh... :party:

Haha thanks!! I'm happy you enjoyed it! :tu:

Visit which crossroads? Smiling what? I'm sorry I don't seem to understand. The music is too loud and so punchy, it punched unconscious all my processing neurons! :phones: :phones: :phones:

actually pretty diverting

and hygienic in the one part

jancivil wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:53 pm actually pretty diverting

and hygienic in the one part
Hah the word hygienic really fits in the context of the soft part. Its so out of place that it feels like a completely different song.

Thanks!

Very nice, quite relaxing and deeply moving vocal performance.
Perhaps needs more clipping.

Something John Peel would have loved on his radio show.

I feel sorry for Vurt as his arms will hurt playing the drums like that, as he's standing in front of them. But maybe he's a PRO too?

I thought the pretentious thing to do nowadays was to call one self a Producer. So, is Professional in the same league? :P

Once upon a time the Music Cafe would get the occasional visit from some youngster claiming he or she had created a new genre. I never really got what the big deal was but generally have nothing but respect for those putting in the effort. :tu:

GLTY whether it's all serious or not,
Forever an amateur. :hihi:

Either that was very weird, or I have a high fever. Anyway, I lol'ed, which is good, because I haven't had lots to lol about lately. Vid put it over the top.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Doug1978 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:18 pm Very nice, quite relaxing and deeply moving vocal performance.
Perhaps needs more clipping.

Something John Peel would have loved on his radio show.

I feel sorry for Vurt as his arms will hurt playing the drums like that, as he's standing in front of them. But maybe he's a PRO too?
When you said quite relaxing I thought you mean the guitar part, but then you said vocal performance and I am kind of confused haha.

Unless you're talking about the whispers throughout a song, yeah they can be quite relaxing.

Ask Vurt is he's a pro. I get a feeling that he already is, or that he is close to being one.

rp314 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:59 pm I thought the pretentious thing to do nowadays was to call one self a Producer. So, is Professional in the same league? :P

Once upon a time the Music Cafe would get the occasional visit from some youngster claiming he or she had created a new genre. I never really got what the big deal was but generally have nothing but respect for those putting in the effort. :tu:

GLTY whether it's all serious or not,
Forever an amateur. :hihi:
"In the same LEAGUE?" Are you insinuating something here? Hmm?

I don't claim I created a new genre, but I do agree that this is... different a bit.

Bombadil wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:13 pm Either that was very weird, or I have a high fever. Anyway, I lol'ed, which is good, because I haven't had lots to lol about lately. Vid put it over the top.
This song may be the right prescription to your fever!

Glad you liked it.

Serious or just fun ... what I really like is your case-hardened
coolness. That's great! :hihi:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Return to “Music Cafe”